Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30,737 Posts
Even Cudi said that in his MOTM1 documentary.

"God has blessed me with a opportunity that not many can get. I'm aware, I know my purpose in life. I'm a soldier, I'm a messenger from him, and I'm here to do a job and say something, and that's what I'm doing, I'm saying it"

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrKiD said:
Even Cudi said that in his MOTM1 documentary.

"God has blessed me with a opportunity that not many can get. I'm aware, I know my purpose in life. I'm a soldier, I'm a messenger from him, and I'm here to do a job and say something, and that's what I'm doing, I'm saying it"
😉

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
gorillaglue said:
well then something is responsible for you being here no?
Mmmmm. Not necessarily. I mean, in a sense my parents are "responsible" but if you're about to say something about an uncaused cause imma stop you right there and say that's bs. No reason a first cause would be anything like a god. no reason to believe there even is a first cause. Probably just levels of physics we don't get yet. Maybe never will.

On a practical level I just don't need it and don't think it's real! All love though, if god means something to you that's tite.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
outofmindwgo said:
Mmmmm. Not necessarily. I mean, in a sense my parents are "responsible" but if you're about to say something about an uncaused cause imma stop you right there and say that's bs. No reason a first cause would be anything like a god. no reason to believe there even is a first cause. Probably just levels of physics we don't get yet. Maybe never will.

On a practical level I just don't need it and don't think it's real! All love though, if god means something to you that's tite.
god does not exist as another being but as consciousness itself pervading all things

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
outofmindwgo said:
Oh cool you just discovered weed kid?
No this is actually my only reason for being here on Earth. This place is void of anything other than self. Hence self discovery is my purpose. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts