Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I would guess so. Chip needs his name to get out. But I think the group is "Almighty Gloryus" and the album has no title yet.

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
chip has some tight songs. his mixtape "money" is pretty dope and i love all the cudi X chip collabs except for hyyer

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Hyyer (Higher) was Chip's song and meant for The Cleveland Show, too. I think that little fact is pretty dope.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
i wouldnt worry bout it there most likley gonna do a mixtape along with the chip and Big Sean mixtape both will be dope

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
DOOMED said:
Chip is maaaad dooope!,
anyone think he could fit in with G.O.O.D ?
The dude is already on point with this crew (SLAB Ent, Boiiiii) and his following. He just needs his exposure (which he has been getting constantly since being on Man on the Moon, imo) and then he capitalized it with Cleveland Show, and touring the nation constantly since then.

I'm not sure what being on G.O.O.D. would do for him, other than possibly getting nice collabs (both vocally and production wise) with Ye. He already has a great relationship with CuDi, Big Sean, and (an established relationship) with GLC. Some Mr Hudson hooks could be nice, but I just don't see how much greater it would be for him except for the Ye beats and features that would be more than likely coming his way (and more exposure).

tl;dr Kinda like with Pusha T, not sure how much good it will do for him, other than more exposure and Ye beats.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
HuntMac said:
The dude is already on point with this crew (SLAB Ent, Boiiiii) and his following. He just needs his exposure (which he has been getting constantly since being on Man on the Moon, imo) and then he capitalized it with Cleveland Show, and touring the nation constantly since then.

I'm not sure what being on G.O.O.D. would do for him, other than possibly getting nice collabs (both vocally and production wise) with Ye. He already has a great relationship with CuDi, Big Sean, and (an established relationship) with GLC. Some Mr Hudson hooks could be nice, but I just don't see how much greater it would be for him except for the Ye beats and features that would be more than likely coming his way (and more exposure).

tl;dr Kinda like with Pusha T, not sure how much good it will do for him, other than more exposure and Ye beats.
Isn't that a main point of being signed by a label like G.O.O.D? I mean G.O.O.D. Music is like a family and when your a part of that family the result is the benefits you named. That is part of the point of a label to help connect you with good producers and other artists to collab with.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
In a recent interview he said that he stopped work from the collab album because it felt too much like a job then actually it being fun...

:bye:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
papadopolis1024 said:
Isn't that a main point of being signed by a label like G.O.O.D? I mean G.O.O.D. Music is like a family and when your a part of that family the result is the benefits you named. That is part of the point of a label to help connect you with good producers and other artists to collab with.
Then let him Get Out His Dreams haha. Only thing he really need is exposure; he got everything else, InMac'sOpinion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.