Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have they ever met? are there any pictures of them together? I know wiz has been listening to his music in videos before but never ever seen anything of them together. I just think its weird people always group them kind of closely but it seems like they never even met.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
They probably never met. I think it would be cool if they did a song together, but thats unlikely

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
when cudi was on ustream, some guy came into the gta game with a "taylor gang" screenname

cudi said "kick him out, i dont fuck with that"

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heartofalion said:
when cudi was on ustream, some guy came into the gta game with a "taylor gang" screenname

he used to complain he wore chuck taylors before but lately he seems to not care.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Msouten said:
please god never let their be a wiz cudi collab
"oh god wiz is so bad he sucks ass and all he likes is weed dont let him touch my precious cudi's discography :oblivious:"

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
heartofalion said:

Lol he really said that?

·
Banned
32,125 Posts

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
He's probably one of the people he "doesn't fuck with Musically".
Just look at the features on his albums, Wiz wouldn't necessarily fit in there, unless they were buddies. I do think they would've made a nice weed track. With Cudi's production team, it would've been one of the best songs from them both.
I've always wanted to hear Cudi on some hard ass beat, the type Wiz goes after, If I die Today, or Reefer Party.
Lex Luger :datass: but Cudi keeps his discography really tight. Kinda' sucks for his die hard fans tbh.

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
heartofalion said:

well all i know is he used to be cool with currensy n wiz
watch the whole thing, he talks bout comin down to show love for his ****** currensy and wiz

·
Registered
14,776 Posts
Hope this happens. Kid Cudi needs to be back on weed, I don't like his new look. Cudi is best when on weed. I still support him and all, but not really liking his rich mans drug for rock

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Jyung18 said:
Hope this happens. Kid Cudi needs to be back on weed, I don't like his new look. Cudi is best when on weed. I still support him and all, but not really liking his rich mans drug for rock
:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts