Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my ex (which is still a virgin) wants to be my fuck buddy and im totally down for it but i recently seen this girl at my school that is absolutely beautiful.  I want to talk to her but i wanna fuck my ex for awhile and i dont wanna start talkin to the other girl and she finds out whats goin on.  Idk something is telling me that i need to get to know this girl.  Fuck i am so confused so what would you guys do?  Get free pussy or get possible love?

G

·
Go for the other girl.. Your ex-girl look like a homing pigeon.. you can nail her later, if the thing about the other girl fail..

·
Registered
327 Posts
YG said:
So my ex (which is still a virgin) wants to be my fuck buddy and im totally down for it but i recently seen this girl at my school that is absolutely beautiful.  I want to talk to her but i wanna fuck my ex for awhile and i dont wanna start talkin to the other girl and she finds out whats goin on.  Idk something is telling me that i need to get to know this girl.  Fuck i am so confused so what would you guys do?  Get free pussy or get possible love?
i fucked em both dog

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Fuck the ex and start talking to the new girl
Its not like your going out with the new girl and plus EVERY girl wants a guy with game
It might help if she finds out that your banging some other chick

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
CT said:
This is an odd statement. I don't think I'd want a girl who finds me more attractive for fucking another girl.
I mean your stock might go up
What girl wants a guy that gets no pussy?

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aight well imma fuck this girl for awhile and and prolly talk to the other chick soon

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
EmptyK said:
I mean your stock might go up
What girl wants a guy that gets no pussy?
wait wait wait hold up!
girls like playas? girls actually like guys that bang random ho's and cheat on them  :omg:

·
Registered
MBDTF
1,785 Posts
Im in THE SAME EXACT position. My ex wants the Dick, but im about to go out with like the most beautiful girl ive EVER met. And i dont wanna mess that up, but my ex has some tig ole bitties. IDK WHAT TO DO EITHER.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Adam_Corwin said:
Im in THE SAME EXACT position. My ex wants the Dick, but im about to go out with like the most beautiful girl ive EVER met. And i dont wanna mess that up, but my ex has some tig ole bitties. IDK WHAT TO DO EITHER.
haha yeah its a harder decision then most think it is

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.