Kanye to The banner

Cud in the studio working on the GOOD album...

2764 Views 69 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  Guillaume Pellegrini
…in a Pink Floyd shirt :hah:

@virgilabloh: "Rock tees, 500 a pop for these". CUDDER. One of last, realest alive.
https://twitter.com/#!/virgilabloh/status/184468818658205696
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Cudi gonna kill it on the GOOD Album just you watch! I have faith in the rager, fuck all of you haters.

SHAWTS FIRED BEEEUTCH :sarc2:
me too but this ***** finna break out the guitar for a solo after a big sean verse  :kanyeshrug:
Mike Dean doe :cmon:
trkob said:
me too but this ***** finna break out the guitar for a solo after a big sean verse  :kanyeshrug:
500? :he: doesn't he say 300?
that  was prolly an cud exclusive
KYeezus said:
Wut?
AreEh said:
that  was prolly an cud exclusive
Probably the shirt? :dno:

Shit's a double entendre breh
KYeezus said:
G
BIC lighter in there :fly:
He was probably practicing his magic :oblivious:
Bozav said:
RealRager said:
Cudi gonna kill it on the GOOD Album just you watch! I have faith in the rager, fuck all of you haters.

SHAWTS FIRED BEEEUTCH :sarc2:
But he smokes cigarette...

But dat doe :

"Every room was a studio. The Royal Family below were complaining like, 'We got all this loud-ass rap music above us and weed smoke.'
http://www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/03/did-good-music-piss-off-the-royal-family

Hmm... Anyway! Cudi gon' kill, weed or not, Pink Floyd or not. It's GOOD Music, nothing about a rock thing.
Bozav said:
this alblum is the last chance cudi has before i'm no longer a stan untill he starts rapping again..im gonna need something amazing plz :(
Tbqfh
heartofalion said:
this alblum is the last chance cudi has before i'm no longer a stan untill he starts rapping again..im gonna need something amazing plz :(
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.