Has this thread helped you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
21 - 40 of 1279 Posts
G

·
ivy what should i look at as far as headphones and pop filters go?
i want to buy some new headphones for mixing and i don't know which pop filter to choose

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Guess. :goob: said:
headphones=expensive.
:/ guess i'll have to save up, i'll get that pop filter in the meantime. links for that?
Save it up bro, I saved $1,000 before I got any equipment in the beginning. Make a list and write it down. Check off what you get, it will make you feel like you're getting close to whatever your goal is

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GOAP2

$30 dollars

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Guess. :goob: said:
headphones=expensive.
:/ guess i'll have to save up, i'll get that pop filter in the meantime. links for that?
Headphones are one of the "cheapest" compared to other stuff haha

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Synopsis said:
right, Im gonna try and save for the 120 one.
You'll need more than $120 because you need XLR cables, a stand, a device that has phantom power, and a pop filter which will be around $250 - $300

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Ivy Crimson said:
You'll need more than $120 because you need XLR cables, a stand, a device that has phantom power, and a pop filter which will be around $250 - $300
I have like 3 pop filters so that's taken care of. Time to start saving I guess

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
any tips for mixing/mastering vocals in garageband? i recently got my own setup (mic stand, Samson CO3U condenser mic, Samson PSO1 pop filter) and wanna start recording some new music. i've been messing around with it, the quality is actually pretty good, just need to kno what to do to clean up my tracks

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I wish i had the money it took to get studio quality. til then apply what you say to my little crappy set up and hope for the best :kanyeshrug:

21 - 40 of 1279 Posts