Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote for link!
Track listing:

At the end of Kanye's "Mercy" verse, 2 Chainz begins rapping at the same time as him for about 1 sec. So it's not a feature.
I couldn't remove Pusha T from "New God Flow" because they switch flows in the song,
Cudi stays in "The Morning" because of the above, but the last line from that song isn't in for some reason.
"Cold" still features the intro with Khaled, but I removed his long-ass outro but for some reason it seems to play his outro for the last 2 or 3 secs.

Registered

Banned
K. Peake said:
Quote for link!
Track listing:

At the end of Kanye's "Mercy" verse, 2 Chainz begins rapping at the same time as him for about 1 sec. So it's not a feature.
I couldn't remove Pusha T from "New God Flow" because they switch flows in the song,
Cudi stays in "The Morning" because of the above, but the last line from that song isn't in for some reason.
"Cold" still features the intro with Khaled, but I removed his long-ass outro but for some reason it seems to play his outro for the last 2 or 3 secs.

Registered
K. Peake said:
Quote for link!
Track listing:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts