• UNDECIDED

Votes: 147 21.7%
1201 - 1219 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
it's the angel from the g.o.o.d. music logo
If the artist says so. It doesn't look like an angel to me, so either it's just a woman or the artist forgot the wings and the halo.

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Phucker said:
If the artist says so. It doesn't look like an angel to me, so either it's just a woman or the artist forgot the wings and the halo.
the g.o.o.d music logo angel doesn't have a halo either. I also suspect the designs behind the angel represent the wings in a artsy kind of way or maybe they're hidden. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
the g.o.o.d music logo angel doesn't have a halo either. I also suspect the designs behind the angel represent the wings in a artsy kind of way or maybe they're hidden. :kanyeshrug:
Maybe there is something hidden in the packaging... remains to be seen I guess. To me it also looks like the eyes have been removed from the woman. The flat lines indicate something like this in the places where eyeballs should be. :p

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
Phucker said:
Maybe there is something hidden in the packaging... remains to be seen I guess. To me it also looks like the eyes have been removed from the woman. The flat lines indicate something like this in the places where eyeballs should be. :p
i'm pretty sure her eyes are closed

·
Registered
85 Posts
Lil Kim...Jong Un said:
it's the angel from the g.o.o.d. music logo
Ummm no, the G.O.O.D. logo features a lil cherub not an angel, and thats a grown ass woman on the cover with tits and all.

But anyway, I disagree with "GQ". I don't see any 'deep meaning' in it just because its kanye. The shit looks cool and thats it. nothing more.

·
Premium Member
56,604 Posts
frozenfish said:
Ummm no, the G.O.O.D. logo features a lil cherub not an angel, and thats a grown ass woman on the cover with tits and all.

But anyway, I disagree with "GQ". I don't see any 'deep meaning' in it just because its kanye. The shit looks cool and thats it. nothing more.
the cherub has grown up

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
frozenfish said:

the person who made the cover said it's the cherub grown into a full grown angel

·
Registered
143 Posts
The shit is wack... It was cool for WTT, but it doesn't flow with the feel of this album, which is shaping up to be average at the moment.

Hope the album is a lot better than the artwork...

P.S. Kanye and Jay need to stop feeding the Illuminati b.s. This shit is getting annoying now...

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
the_focused_one said:
The shit is wack... It was cool for WTT, but it doesn't flow with the feel of this album, which is shaping up to be average at the moment.

P.S. Kanye and Jay need to stop feeding the Illuminati b.s. This shit is getting annoying now...
how do u know it doesnt have the feel of the album

·
Registered
29,297 Posts
the_focused_one said:

Yeah cause an Angel/statue of a woman is totally illuminati :oblivious:

1201 - 1219 of 1219 Posts