Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UltraKid said:
KTT hates gangsta rappers though so I'm not surprised at all.
Yeah this place is hipstered out tbh
It's strange cuz Dipset tends to get a hipster pass for some reason but they're not really supported here

G

·
HarlemDiplomats said:
Yeah this place is hipstered out tbh
It's strange cuz Dipset tends to get a hipster pass for some reason but they're not really supported here
Alot of the people on KTT are mad young tbh, they don't remember the hits Dipset gave us and the whole Roca-Fella/Dipset movement back in the early 2000's.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
UltraKid said:
KTT hates gangsta rappers though so I'm not surprised at all.
I agree. The genre is kind of dead and I dont see many people ok ktt talking about looking into older albums
StadiumStatus said:
yea i wish there were more Dipset fans on KTT
Dipset all day. Diplomatic Immunity and More Than Music Vol.1>>>
That reunion is a joke tho

G

·
SupaDupa said:
I agree. The genre is kind of dead and I dont see many people ok ktt talking about looking into older albumsDipset all day. Diplomatic Immunity and More Than Music Vol.1>>>
That reunion is a joke tho
Dead in the mainstream? sort of.... almost....not there yet but it's definitly nowhere near as popular as it once was...It's still popular with regular Hip Hop Heads which is all that really matters tbh.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
UltraKid said:
Dead in the mainstream? sort of.... almost....not there yet but it's definitly nowhere near as popular as it once was...It's still popular with regular Hip Hop Heads which is all that really matters tbh.
Not as prevalent these days. Hipster/Skinny jean movement is in :/

1 - 20 of 52 Posts