Kanye to The banner

14301 - 14310 of 14310 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
OK....so I log back after quite a long time (always lurking though) thinking let's get some stories going since it's my favourite month and you all know I'm a creepy mofo, but I'm wondering how many og's are still here...or are at the sequel (ktt2) now?  Should we just start a new one there or do we revive this one?  From what I'm reading, it looks like 'S' started the new site so it only feels right to start a fresh one and mainly why I decided to come back..I'm a nostalgic and all :) 

I was initially on Klive and moved over to KTT on the first day of its birth, heck, first hour.  I just want to know how many og's are still on here?  Missed you guys. <3

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
OK....so I log back after quite a long time (always lurking though) thinking let's get some stories going since it's my favourite month and you all know I'm a creepy mofo, but I'm wondering how many og's are still here...or are at the sequel (ktt2) now?  Should we just start a new one there or do we revive this one?  From what I'm reading, it looks like 'S' started the new site so it only feels right to start a fresh one and mainly why I decided to come back..I'm a nostalgic and all :) 

I was initially on Klive and moved over to KTT on the first day of its birth, heck, first hour.  I just want to know how many og's are still on here?  Missed you guys. <3
Holy shit I thought you were gone lol nice to see you back

I made an account on KTT2 but still plan on posting here until it dies

Might as well start a fresh one tbh

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
RoyalSavant said:
Holy shit I thought you were gone lol nice to see you back

I made an account on KTT2 but still plan on posting here until it dies

Might as well start a fresh one tbh
Hey fam :)

Sounds good...I made an account as well, but just wasn't sure if there was/is still interest in this type of thread.  Probably start a new one there...Under "Life" section I guess...?  Hoping the usual suspects check it out.  Plan to stick around and update more frequently (like the og days).  :amber:

Only thing I'm kind of missing from the new forum is the simplicity of being able to change fonts (bold, italic), embedding, smilies etc with the icons readily available right in front of me while typing a response. 

·
Registered
15,656 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
Hey fam :)

Sounds good...I made an account as well, but just wasn't sure if there was/is still interest in this type of thread.  Probably start a new one there...Under "Life" section I guess...?  Hoping the usual suspects check it out.  Plan to stick around and update more frequently (like the og days).  :amber:

Only thing I'm kind of missing from the new forum is the simplicity of being able to change fonts (bold, italic), embedding, smilies etc with the icons readily available right in front of me while typing a response.
Damn really good to see you’re still on here OG, you’re a great contribution to this forum. Really loved your ritual, forbidden knowledge, religious stuff.

Man.. I’m super intrigued by demon slayers. My grandma told me stories of a tribe of holy Gypsies, who worshipped the same God as Jews/Christians/Muslims, but in a different way. They weren’t either of those religions, but somehow knew of that entity.

They used to be called to villages/towns/city’s before the 1600’s when there needed to be paranormal investigations. Rumour has it they knew things nobody else did, in terms of combat, detection & negotiation. Literally paladins. They only got paid in gold/silver. Their descendants are scattered in Europe/Asia, allegedly.

There’s accounts out there of their men being incredibly muscular and TALL. Anyways, my grandma told me how she knew this boy who was supposedly a descendant of theirs. Their family used to live on the outskirts all alone. Long story short, she saw the boy sitting alone at night near a fountain in the centre of their town, with just his dog. He was talking to it & when she approached, they both stopped to look at her. She said something to the effect of why are you talking to your dog? The dog then walked over and sat right in front of her. The boy then told her to ask it anything, but to set with it a yes/no system (she chose tap your foot twice if yes, tap 3 times if no). She basically asked it can you understand me boy, two taps. She then said do you like me? Two taps. At this point the boy cut her off laughing and said, boy were you always a dog or something else before? The dog whined and gave three taps. My grandma ran away lol

14301 - 14310 of 14310 Posts