Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 14310 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
This right here was something I found last night and actually made me feel sick to my stomach.  I felt nauseous and lightheaded.  Perhaps I was scaring myself too much.  It is a music video entitle "grey" which was left behind by someone that committed suicide.  This is the story:

If you feel something unusual during the viewing please shut the movie off immediately
A friend of mine committed suicide last year and  this music was included in a CD which was found enclosed inside an envelope together with his will.
It was his last wish that his music be open to public viewing.
But his song is incoherent, and the voice doesn't sound like a voice of someone alive and the music itself is very eerie. 
After listening to it I suffered from a terrible headache.

And the Video

·
Registered
519 Posts
Anyone beside me actually watched this???

LatinoLoco said:
You all are familiar with "The Ring" movie yes?  Well this is similar in the sense that it is a cursed video.  If you watch it, you are supposed to have some sort of accident within three weeks.  It is in Japanese so I have the translation below.  I did not watch it. 

(The sender of this film*1) was pushed by someone and fell from the train platform; her injury was so grave that she had to have her little toe amputated. The attacker is unknown. But the face the sender saw, seconds before she fell, looked very similar to the mysterious face that appears in the video. We don't have any information  of where this video was taken, or the identity of the couple who were filmed. The image in question apparently comes in when this video about the couple suddenly comes to an end."

The man's voice(at 0:39): "What's this? (He reads the label)Warning, a viper*2?"
The woman's voice: "To have it lying here like this... There got to be people who would want to open it."
The man:"I want to have a look at it. Don't you?"
The woman:"Yes... Oh, but look, it has been sealed by screws."
The man (at 0:50, looking at a tree in front) "Look, there's another one over there. Why did they put it there?"
(The woman says something unintelligible in between)

The man (at 1:04): "Oh, another one over there. It's everywhere."
The woman : "Yeah, that's right."

The man (at 1:10):"That's one great Banyan.*3"

The woman (at 1:25): "You can cross that bridge from here."
The man: "This bridge is quite old, isn't it?"

end

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
The original link to "THE HAUNTED PAINTING" that mysteriously appeared on E-Bay in Feb 2000.

In February, 2000 the sudden appearance of a rather strange painting with the accompanying title of "Haunted Painting" made it's debut on Ebay.com. Of course a title like this is going to attract attention and it's still discussed to this day whether the painting is genuinely haunted or not. Even stranger is the reactions that the general public had when viewing the photos of the painting.

The artist is Bill Stoneham, the painting title is "Hands Resist Him".
You can visit his website at Stoneham Studios.
Bill tells of how he painted Hands Resist Him in 1972, the boy in the picture being himself, the hands being other lives, the windows/door being a thin veil between waking and dreaming with the small doll like girl being the guide through.

Bill does not know how his painting ended up abandoned as described by the Ebay.com seller, but he does know a gallery owner where the painting was originally displayed and sold at, and a Los Angeles Times critic, who reviewed the show, were both dead within one year of the painting being shown.

http://www.castleofspirits.com/hauntedpainting.html

·
Registered
519 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
This right here was something I found last night and actually made me feel sick to my stomach.  I felt nauseous and lightheaded.  Perhaps I was scaring myself too much.  It is a music video entitle "grey" which was left behind by someone that committed suicide.  This is the story:

If you feel something unusual during the viewing please shut the movie off immediately
A friend of mine committed suicide last year and  this music was included in a CD which was found enclosed inside an envelope together with his will.
It was his last wish that his music be open to public viewing.
But his song is incoherent, and the voice doesn't sound like a voice of someone alive and the music itself is very eerie. 
After listening to it I suffered from a terrible headache.

And the Video

I SWEAR THIS JUST MADE MY HEAD & EAR HURT.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Just a fun story to lighten the mood:

A Ghost Photograph

'We're gonna take ghost photos!' We announced, and boldly made a trip to a haunted place.

There were four of us ( four stupid guys) in the group and, with a digital camera and mobiles in hand, we took pictures of every suspicious-looking corner of the place.
On coming home we immediately checked all the pictures on my computer but not even one of them had captured the faintest shadow of a ghost. And we took nearly one hundred of them! lol

In desperation, I used a group photo with four of us (all stupid-looking) in it and using Photoshop, superimposed this really scary ghost face on top. A fake ghost photo, successfully produced!

I showed it to another friend, and he looked at it and said: 'you....this is for real, man.'
He then went really pale. Idiot! lol

DID YOU GET IT?  I will give you a hint: nobody mentioned anything about a tripod.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
LatinoLoco said:
Just a fun story to lighten the mood:

A Ghost Photograph

'We're gonna take ghost photos!' We announced, and boldly made a trip to a haunted place.

There were four of us ( four stupid guys) in the group and, with a digital camera and mobiles in hand, we took pictures of every suspicious-looking corner of the place.
On coming home we immediately checked all the pictures on my computer but not even one of them had captured the faintest shadow of a ghost. And we took nearly one hundred of them! lol

In desperation, I used a group photo with four of us (all stupid-looking) in it and using Photoshop, superimposed this really scary ghost face on top. A fake ghost photo, successfully produced!

I showed it to another friend, and he looked at it and said: 'you....this is for real, man.'
He then went really pale. Idiot! lol

DID YOU GET IT?  I will give you a hint: nobody mentioned anything about a tripod.
the ghost took the pic

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
honestly guys I think a lot of the reactions you're having to this stuff is just imagined based on the descriptions (probably me too lol).  i'm more of a fan of stories than pics and vids tbh.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
A CREEPY, POETIC TALE....with a question at the end.

The Well

One day I killed my little sister because she annoyed me.
I threw her body down the well.
The next day when I checked the well, the body had disappeared.

Five years later I killed my friend after a row.
I threw his body down the well.

Ten years later, I killed a woman I got pregnant in a drunken daze.

Fifteen years later I killed a boss I hated.

Twenty years later I killed my mother because she had become bedridden and I didn't want to look after her.
The next day when I checked the well, the body had not disappeared.
And the body remained there for days - days and days and days.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE BODY DID NOT DISAPPEAR AT THE END????

·
Registered
519 Posts
there were stacks of people under the body so that the body was viewable and on the top?

LatinoLoco said:
A CREEPY, POETIC TALE....with a question at the end.

The Well

One day I killed my little sister because she annoyed me.

Five years later I killed my friend after a row.

Ten years later, I killed a woman I got pregnant in a drunken daze.

Fifteen years later I killed a boss I hated.

Twenty years later I killed my mother because she had become bedridden and I didn't want to look after her.
The next day when I checked the well, the body had not disappeared.
And the body remained there for days - days and days and days.

WHY DO YOU THINK THE BODY DID NOT DISAPPEAR AT THE END????

41 - 60 of 14310 Posts