Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 14310 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
♫ Fame Killz. said:
No hard feelings, but you were the one who deleted this thread for w/e reason and now you trollin?

:joe:
You calling me troll for posting Kanye material on a KANYE site.. YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW FAM ??

:problem?:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
EVP Recordings.  EVP supposedly records white noise and can catch voices of spirits.  This was done during a ouija board session.  PS. I do not fuck with the Ouija.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
You all are familiar with "The Ring" movie yes?  Well this is similar in the sense that it is a cursed video.  If you watch it, you are supposed to have some sort of accident within three weeks.  It is in Japanese so I have the translation below.  I did not watch it. 

(The sender of this film*1) was pushed by someone and fell from the train platform; her injury was so grave that she had to have her little toe amputated. The attacker is unknown. But the face the sender saw, seconds before she fell, looked very similar to the mysterious face that appears in the video. We don't have any information  of where this video was taken, or the identity of the couple who were filmed. The image in question apparently comes in when this video about the couple suddenly comes to an end."

The man's voice(at 0:39): "What's this? (He reads the label)Warning, a viper*2?"
The woman's voice: "To have it lying here like this... There got to be people who would want to open it."
The man:"I want to have a look at it. Don't you?"
The woman:"Yes... Oh, but look, it has been sealed by screws."
The man (at 0:50, looking at a tree in front) "Look, there's another one over there. Why did they put it there?"
(The woman says something unintelligible in between)

The man (at 1:04): "Oh, another one over there. It's everywhere."
The woman : "Yeah, that's right."

The man (at 1:10):"That's one great Banyan.*3"

The woman (at 1:25): "You can cross that bridge from here."
The man: "This bridge is quite old, isn't it?"

end

·
Registered
519 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
You all are familiar with "The Ring" movie yes?  Well this is similar in the sense that it is a cursed video.  If you watch it, you are supposed to have some sort of accident within three weeks.  It is in Japanese so I have the translation below.  I did not watch it. 

(The sender of this film*1) was pushed by someone and fell from the train platform; her injury was so grave that she had to have her little toe amputated. The attacker is unknown. But the face the sender saw, seconds before she fell, looked very similar to the mysterious face that appears in the video. We don't have any information  of where this video was taken, or the identity of the couple who were filmed. The image in question apparently comes in when this video about the couple suddenly comes to an end."

The man's voice(at 0:39): "What's this? (He reads the label)Warning, a viper*2?"
The woman's voice: "To have it lying here like this... There got to be people who would want to open it."
The man:"I want to have a look at it. Don't you?"
The woman:"Yes... Oh, but look, it has been sealed by screws."
The man (at 0:50, looking at a tree in front) "Look, there's another one over there. Why did they put it there?"
(The woman says something unintelligible in between)

The man (at 1:04): "Oh, another one over there. It's everywhere."
The woman : "Yeah, that's right."

The man (at 1:10):"That's one great Banyan.*3"

The woman (at 1:25): "You can cross that bridge from here."
The man: "This bridge is quite old, isn't it?"

end

I watched it before i knew that its a cursed movie. I guess that makes the curse not legit?  :problem?: :problem?: :problem?:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU BELIEVED IN CURSED TALES!  I REPEAT, SKIP THIS POST, IF YOU BELIEVE IN CURSED TALES BECAUSE YOU WILL BE MAD AT YOURSELF FOR READING IT UNTIL THE END.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Uba-Yo-Sare
*If you are afraid of going to toilet alone in the middle of night you'd better not read this kind of story. I have warned you!

A man woke up in the middle of night to go to bathroom. He got up and groped his way to the door in the dark. He was about to open it when someone knocked it three times from the other side. This was strange, since he lived alone in the house. He thought he must have a friend staying over without remembering it, as such things often happened after a night of drunken revelry. He therefore opened it without much concern.

But instead of a familiar face of his friend, he saw a strange old woman dressed in kimono, with a bent back and downcast eyes, standing still in the doorway. Her face was unusually pale.

And the old woman, without words, took him away to some faraway place, and the man was never seen again.

If you have read this story, you may have a visit from the same old woman within three days. If you hear the knocks three times in the middle of night before you open a door, do not open it immediately, but chant the word "Uba-Yo-Sare" three times. This will make the malicious old woman go away. If you don't follow the instruction, well..... you know what happens.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF YOU BELIEVED IN CURSED TALES!  I REPEAT, SKIP THIS POST, IF YOU BELIEVE IN CURSED TALES BECAUSE YOU WILL BE MAD AT YOURSELF FOR READING IT UNTIL THE END.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Uba-Yo-Sare
*If you are afraid of going to toilet alone in the middle of night you'd better not read this kind of story. I have warned you!

A man woke up in the middle of night to go to bathroom. He got up and groped his way to the door in the dark. He was about to open it when someone knocked it three times from the other side. This was strange, since he lived alone in the house. He thought he must have a friend staying over without remembering it, as such things often happened after a night of drunken revelry. He therefore opened it without much concern.

But instead of a familiar face of his friend, he saw a strange old woman dressed in kimono, with a bent back and downcast eyes, standing still in the doorway. Her face was unusually pale.

And the old woman, without words, took him away to some faraway place, and the man was never seen again.

If you have read this story, you may have a visit from the same old woman within three days. If you hear the knocks three times in the middle of night before you open a door, do not open it immediately, but chant the word "Uba-Yo-Sare" three times. This will make the malicious old woman go away. If you don't follow the instruction, well..... you know what happens.
Lol, just watched it. I'm finna die :mindfk:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
CURSED TV KLEENEX COMMERCIAL FROM JAPAN.

This TV advert, known as "Kleenex, the Red Demon Version" (aired 1985-6) is rumoured to be cursed. Here is a list of some of the rumours it spawned:

1. Everyone involved in making it became ill or died mysteriously.

* The camera man who shot it burned to death in the sauna from the machine failure.

* By the time the film was aired, not one of the film crew was alive.

2. The actress in it suffered from mental illness and was forced to retire from acting.

* She was incarcerated in a mental institution.

* She eventually hanged herself.

3. The child actor impersonating as the red demon died suddenly:

* by getting hit by a car soon after filming - he got decapitated.

* after suffering nightmares and sleep paralysis non-stop for three days and nights

4.If you watch this advert, you will be cursed and/or die.

* After seeing this advert, many people committed suicide.

* If you play it in SAP the girl's singing voice transforms into that of old woman's.

* If you record it first and then replay it, the red demon turns into a blue demon.

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
LatinoLoco said:
The following is a supposed cursed picture that makes you have suicidal thoughts.  THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE CURSED PAINTING FROM THE OTHER THREAD.  WILL POST THAT NEXT.  STAY TUNED.

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww202/david_sanz_cor/zaazanbou.jpg

AHH WTF that shit made me feel uneasy and looks just like that bunny bitch, who won't leave my mind.

forreal tho, that bunny girl will be in my nightmares tonight

21 - 40 of 14310 Posts