Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for posting any songs by KTT members and to give/recieve criticize as well.

Rules:
1. Only music and sounds belongs here. Videos are okay as long as they are music.
2. This thread INCLUDES works in progress pieces.
3. Make good music. Just like every other thread, two second shit doesn't cut it.
4.Give feedback. This is the most important rule. The reason the music isn't posted in it's own thread is because the user feels that it's not complete enough to make one. Tell him/her why!
LETS GO!

·
Registered
20,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NXGGVBXTCH said:
some 2 second shit tbh-
http://linkmixes.com/898d4w293ftp
Very nice drums on this track, though that's not what I consider 2 second shit lol
I recommend adding more instruments to the hook to make it stand out more and balance out the song if someone were to rap on it for example. Right now a rapper would really have to spit some heat and breathe life into the beat.

·
Registered
25,068 Posts
Deweze said:
Very nice drums on this track, though that's not what I consider 2 second shit lol
I recommend adding more instruments to the hook to make it stand out more and balance out the song if someone were to rap on it for example. Right now a rapper would really have to spit some heat and breathe life into the beat.
Thanks man! & Yea I feel you, I made it in 20 mins. tbh :slick:

·
Registered
175 Posts
So about a month ago I was just freestyling, and I felt like I said some pretty dope bars soo I took 10 minutes and wrote this freeverse.
Any criticism is welcome, but I know the quality is shit, my rant in the intro is lame as fuck, and I go off beat a couple times.
I just wanted to record it and get some opinions on it.
So lets here 'em :kanyeshrug:

https://soundcloud.com/kicktastic%2Fiphone-free-verse

·
Registered
20,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JadeD. said:
So about a month ago I was just freestyling, and I felt like I said some pretty dope bars soo I took 10 minutes and wrote this freeverse.
Any criticism is welcome, but I know the quality is shit, my rant in the intro is lame as fuck, and I go off beat a couple times.
I just wanted to record it and get some opinions on it.
So lets here 'em :kanyeshrug:
Definitely hot flow dude, I like your energy throughout the track and beat choice of course. I would say the quality is the only con, find yourself a good mixer and I want to hear a better mixed track so keep me updated man. Are you thinking about doing songs or are you more into freestyling?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts