Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to organize my whole computer and i decided one thing i want to do is change my Music Folder icons. Typically its just a regular folder with the real album cover inside the folder with the songs. This usually makes the picture show up inside the folder. A new thing i want to do, is, instead of having a folder looking icon i want to have the Album Cover be the Folder Icon.
I know how to create useable icons from regular pictures. The problem is, no matter what size i create my icon, there is ALWAYS this white freaking border around it. Its driving me completely insane >_< and is totally ruining my idea. Let me upload a picture so you guys have a better idea of what im talking about.

I have tried everything i know. I cannot figure out how to make my Album Icons take the whole square space. I think it would be awesome to have the CD Covers be the icons. Someone help me, please.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spaceship. said:
What are the size of the other CD covers?
The other folders are just normal folders. I only hanged the cover on College Dropout but i cant get rid of the white border around it. The icon being so small makes it look stupid.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Omg.!! I just figured it out. I actually have to thank you Ricky12.

For some reason your post had me thinking. "Maybe if i DONT create the icon manually, but find a program to do it for me".
So i did some Google magic and found

http://greenfish.xtreemhost.com/downloads.php
"Greenfish Icon Editor"

WOOOO FUCKING YEAH!!!!

NOW I CAN HAVE THE CD COVERS BE MY FOLDER ICONS!!!!
I am soooo fucking stoked. Ima have the most swagged out Music Library everrrrrr!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts