Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm gonna share this Bc I'm
Bored at work right now- I'm gonna update this with some other crazy shit that's happened to me but we'll start here-

So me and my family are in Alabama visiting family (they moved there idk why.) When we decide to take a trip to New Orleans to check out the city and visit some tourist stuff. When we stop at this old looking diner.

We walk in and this guy bumps into us. He smells he's raggedy looking carrying a garbage bag. This guy is clearly homeless. He starts to walk out then stops turns around and sits down at the counter.

We order our food and we all have this feeling of being watched. We look over at the homeless guy and hes staring at us smiling hard. And he's unscrewing a lightbulb. He won't stop staring at us. Eventually he finishes his toast gets up has this huge grin on his face pointed right at us. He picks up his garbage bag and walks out the whole time staring at us.

He doesn't get into a car he just walks down the street limping with a walking stick. We eventually finish out meal and get a hotel for the night. We wake up and drive about 400 miles that day on the way back to NJ.

We stop to get lunch at this Arby's on the way back. We go inside and sitting in a booth starting at us unscrewing a lightbulb was that same bum with that same damn creepy ass smile on his face. We didn't stay we all ran outside got in the car and drove another 100 miles before stopping again.

·
Registered
183 Posts
On a bus back home in Leeds (North of England). The bus stops and there's a young rough as fuck looking couple sat there with their kid. Didn't think much of it until I heard the kid (about 5 years old) scream the most mental thing I've ever heard:

"UURRRGH DAD, STOP FINGERING MAM"

I looked round and sure enough, the Dad was putting his fingers up his fucking disgusting girl, right in the middle of the street.

Couldn't believe it. Poor kid growing up with parents like that.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
MethodMandrill said:
On a bus back home in Leeds (North of England). The bus stops and there's a young rough as fuck looking couple sat there with their kid. Didn't think much of it until I heard the kid (about 5 years old) scream the most mental thing I've ever heard:

"UURRRGH DAD, STOP FINGERING MAM"

I looked round and sure enough, the Dad was putting his fingers up his fucking disgusting girl, right in the middle of the street.

Couldn't believe it. Poor kid growing up with parents like that.
Haha thats one of the funniest shits i've heard ina minute. Kind of worrying though really :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts