Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so when I was 17 I went to rehab. When I was in there I met this really cute girl (easily the most attractive of the bunch). Since there wasn't much interaction between the "boy" and "girl" groups, I wrote her a few cute admiration notes. So as we started talking and getting to know each other (I guess she was in there for doing meth, but you would not guess this by looking at her) I started to actually like her a lot.

So anyways, fast forward about half a year. We finally reunite because I had given her my number while I was in rehab, and we start dating shortly after. Things were going great for a couple months, until I started dealing again. So me and her hanging out basically consisted of getting high and fucking.

So one night, she just gets waaaay too white girl wasted at my place. I was pretty gone too. We fuck one last time, and as I drive her home I can tell she is just way too fucked up. This is the part where I start regretting things. So we get to her place, I give her one of my hookahs (she said she wanted it earlier, and I didn't really like it) and basically drop her off on her front lawn, basically passed out from the drinking and partying.

Needless to say, her big sister (who was her guardian) calls me while I'm driving home, threatening she's going to call the police on me, and that they'll be at my front door the next morning, and a bunch of other threatening shit. I played it off like a real ***** should, and to this day nothing has happened to me. It was the end of our relationship, and we really haven't talked in 2 years. :cryfam:

I tried reaching out to her like a month ago, but she said she wasn't ready yet.

tl;dr: Don't drop off wasted white girls on their lawn, passed out  :ohtu:

Who can beat this story? :allears:

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
my girl i met her best friend when we hung out then dated her best friend because her best friend did more drugs then her, and spent lots of money on drugs, but she didnt give head
she told me not to drugs...except weed, then said i was cheating, broke up with me, did acid, morphine, fucked my friend, then fucked ****** with my friend's name, got trained, and tried to get back iwth me, and i said no, but her cousins are in the cartels, and threatened to chop my legs off, and she hit her ex with a car, so i got back with her to stay alive, and did lots of drugs to convince her i was crazy and an addict, and she left me alone without having the cartels chop me up

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
my girl i met her best friend when we hung out then dated her best friend because her best friend did more drugs then her, and spent lots of money on drugs, but she didnt give head
she told me not to drugs...except weed, then said i was cheating, broke up with me, did acid, morphine, fucked my friend, then fucked ****** with my friend's name, got trained, and tried to get back iwth me, and i said no, but her cousins are in the cartels, and threatened to chop my legs off, and she hit her ex with a car, so i got back with her to stay alive, and did lots of drugs to convince her i was crazy and an addict, and she left me alone without having the cartels chop me up
Holy shit

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
My ***** :hah:

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
REZ said:
I don't blame you, they sound crazy
naw first girl was perf she was into music like me, ended up quitting drugs unlike me and her best friend i latched onto, smh i've slowed down alot on drugs these days..but yeah

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
naw first girl was perf she was into music like me, ended up quitting drugs unlike me and her best friend i latched onto, smh i've slowed down alot on drugs these days..but yeah
I've slowed down too bro. Was pretty crazy in high school. Those were the dayssss

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
Money_Sex_Drugs said:
:parrot:

SO FUCKING DECEASED

1 - 19 of 19 Posts