Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got an IPad 2 about a week ago and I love it my old laptop's screen was cracked and the only way I can use it is when it's plugged up to my tv and having the mobile iPad to play games, watch movies, and surf the web has been sick. Thing is I work at a landscaping company for my uncle and a few days after I got my iPad I broke my hand and couldnt work and now I only have one more check coming in and I need new shoes and misc spending money (until Christmas comes). Even got a good deal on it by getting it open box from best buy  (only paid 650 retail is 730) KTT persuade me to take my iPad back or sell it I know I should but my main goal for my summer job was to get a MacBook or an iPad and shoes...

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
Kinda didnt understand but since you have another check coming, just buy your shoes & you already have you ipad so i guess your set :dno:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J3FFR3Y said:
Kinda didnt understand but since you have another check coming, just buy your shoes & you already have you ipad so i guess your set :dno:
My other check is only going to be around $200 so if I buy shoes then I will be broke until Christmas which means I won't be able to do anything...

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
yosnowman said:
My other check is only going to be around $200 so if I buy shoes then I will be broke until Christmas which means I won't be able to do anything...
Damn dude well hink if you really need the iPad & if you REALLY dont then sell it tbh. Hopefully you'll sell it for a reasonable price & buy some shoes about $100 (or some on sale) & you'll have a okay amount of money til december

1 - 8 of 8 Posts