Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice? This is my jump from pc to mac. Copping a mac book pro this week.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Just take some time to get used to it. I think theres a thread somewhere here that shows the most useful apps. try those.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shifty said:
Just take some time to get used to it. I think theres a thread somewhere here that shows the most useful apps. try those.
Is there any full glaring differences I should be expecting?

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
TheWolvesDen said:
Is there any full glaring differences I should be expecting?
Well, just the overall look and feel of it definitely. But to be honest, you shouldn't have much trouble figuring things out. It took me a day. No full glaring differences or surprises.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifty said:
Well, just the overall look and feel of it definitely. But to be honest, you shouldn't have much trouble figuring things out. It took me a day. No full glaring differences or surprises.
I use some at school, was just wondering if there were stuff I didn't see not owning one

Thank You

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
Shifty said:
What in the hell are you talking about?
I use the Mac magic mouse and there is no right click and the pad on the Macbook pro doesnt have right click. You have to use that control click shit. If your coming from a PC it gets a little annoying. :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
xela510 said:
I use the Mac magic mouse and there is no right click and the pad on the Macbook pro doesnt have right click. You have to use that control click shit. If your coming from a PC it gets a little annoying. :cryfam:
just go into system preferences and you can select it. It's called secondary click in macs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts