Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the 13:33 mark as Kanye about to walk off the table! we all watch him talk to the "bald" guy next to him. but when 'Ye stands up and starts walking towards the piano, the bald guy disappears and gets replaced by another guy with short hair!! and after the performance the bald guy comes to the picture again! :eek:

i hate to be the one that brings imperfections but as a film maker and a HUGE Kanye fan this type of things frustrates me! and the fact that it went on for 30 seconds just makes it worse! i mean how could they have not seen this! i've been trying to come up with an explanation or excuse as why they could have done it on purpose, but i failed! help me of you know something!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
The length of the continuity error is somewhat alarming, but continuity errors are undoubtedly something that happens in film. It's just something that happens.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
I think Kanye got so into the character and bitch slapped the bald guy for saying something about his phenox, and they had to replace the actor.

Anyone seen Black Dynamite lol
yes so funny

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JH said:
to be honest, who actually gives a shit  :dno:
i bet he would! the same reason he scraped-off/remade lots of his music videos, recently he said it hurts him to go back and watch the Power video because of the cgi used!

it's something perfectionists do  :stronger:

·
Banned
959 Posts
MrMido21 said:
i bet he would! the same reason he scraped-off/remade lots of his music videos, recently he said it hurts him to go back and watch the Power video because of the cgi used!

it's something perfectionists do  :stronger:
It's mad distracting when you have a picky eye...

Little effort was put into making sure the little things matched up such as in the ballerina sequence the color of the slippers used changes infrequently back and forth between the all black and beige pair from time to time and when he's running around in the forest to LITW he's wearing a different set of shoes with a red bottom and socks but while he's being filmed running down the highway he is sockless and wearing the loafers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts