Kanye to The banner

Having a child that you conceived important to you?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know which part of the section to post this in so sorry ahead of time.

If you were planning to have a child with your partner and found out she or he was infertile/sterile, would you reconsider the relationship? Is conception important to you or would adoption be an alternative. Would you accept an adopted child as your own or is carrying your genes/name that important?

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
If she became infertile i would drop her. My seed is an important one. I got some beast ass traits i need to pass on I'm sorry.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Having kids is not important to me at all. Plus i don't wanna overpopulate, there's so many people with kids that need to be sterilized for eternity.

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
If you gonna drop her because she can't have kids, you shouldn't be having kids with that woman anyway.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Man at the end of the day it's just genetic bullshit that doesn't matter. A kid i made or a kid from china - both would need a dad and honestly even tho i wanna have my own blood as my son i wish i'd be mature enough to look past that. I want a kid, the rest shouldn't really matter to me but it does and i think it's like that for most people.

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
My kids gonna be shit jus like me so :rejoice:

·
Banned
766 Posts
In the near future they'll be using stem cells to create eggs and sperm so you're gonna get a child conceived even if there are problems :allears:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts