Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
30,541 Posts
Level Up said:
They locked my thread about the beats on Gunna's album outshining the ones on SMF too :jordancry:
over moderation is becoming a reality, we need guidelines and ordinances to curb it

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
They are trying to better the site, I honestly have nothing against them. Their actually doing their jobs. The trolling on here had gotten way out of hand and it's good to see it dealt with.

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DAVIDP said:
Their trying to better the site, I honestly have nothing against them. Their actually doing their jobs. The trolling on here had gotten way out of hand and it's good to see it dealt with.
you posted in support of the thread i linked in OP
you know im not trolling

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Level Up said:
you posted in support of the thread i linked in OP
you know im not trolling
No, I get you. I think maybe it's cause they thought it was along the lines of bait.

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
NBA Sinewave said:
Hey new mods fyi S or The Man ain’t gonna suck you off for doing your most and killing all the fun around here
If you need to go on KTT to have fun by trolling, reevaluate your life.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
They should stop changing the titles of people’s threads too all Willy nilly. I saw one about trippie redd taking off carti from a song they changed the title and then said it’s not confirmed it’s just on a few people’s apple musics or Spotify’s then I see hype beast and complex talk about it a few days later smh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.