Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Just like HORRY.....got all the game winners and rings (being written songs n such) even in the early 90's with the rockets (the tribe for cons) AND STILL WILL NEVER BE REMEBERED AS THE STAR NO MATTER HOW YOU ADD IT UP.......

Someone should let em know......

Registered
Consequence is more like a D-League player, or a practice squad guy. A fan in the stands, maybe.

Banned
i'd like to enquire about purchasing a free post

but cons is great, don't care if he don't sell or ain't popular or has a mass of kanye fanboys and girls hating on him he's still a better rapper factually

Registered
"Put me under pressure, I'ma pull a Robert Horry" - Based God聽 :oblivious:聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 but seriously, the analogy isn't all that good. Cons is great and underrated & thats it. not so sure about Horry being in the same position.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Cons wrote on Grammy winning albums

horry won championships...(by the way I know sports all he did was shoot 3's and foul hard)

Grammy= a championship....thus the reason why people perform so hard to get one.....

BUT neither was the real reason for the rings/grammys in the bigger picture. So thatt would mean that ye is Hakeem shaq and muthafucking Kobe therefore who gets becomes the first ballot hall of famers an who is just respected by people in their crafts?

Look pretty similar to me........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts