Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Cons was the most talked about commodity in Hip-Hop, he would generate elite traffic, but he doesn’t. FACT. Despite the countless attacks, the Jay/Ye camp still let this man eat when they could have easily blackballed him out COMPLETELY. No features, no production, no credits, but they still gave that to him. FACT. Radio stations have only spoken about Cons when it was time for that diss record which doesnt even get play on the airwaves like that. Cons has been out for years and yet I’ve only heard one track with him on the radio “Spaceship” and that was because they wanted to go for deeper album cuts from Kanye that night. FACT.

Im a huge Kanye fan  and he has some very childish antics at times, but Cons is losing heavily and media is using his delusion for kicks.

If Cons is the premier songwriter and shit, how come he cant write to save his own life? I like Neyo and Keri Hilson is aite, and they both wrote hits for other people and still they have their own careers doing well? Cons aint shit but a disgruntled former employee who blew all the fucking chances he had. I wish underground cats got this guys opportunites because this man clearly wasted them. All of them. (its like what T-pain said n his song depressing)

Consequence says he ghost wrote for kanye and so did rhymefest and others (see his youtube video the puppet masters)
Only People That Say Kanye has ghostwriters are most likely haters. Do you think somebody ghost wrote family business, hey mama, last call, everything i am, runaway, power, all of his emotional songs? Hella People are in the studio when he does recording, and like he said, “i may bounce ideas but only I can come up with some shit like this” Ppl get credit for co-writing, he has no ghostwriters (you can see him bouncing ideas in the wtt documentary)

Even though Yayo and Bleek arent as talented as the people they work under, I will always support them because those are some loyal ass men. They play their position and get paid. Cons should have done that, but nah this ***** think he’s a Warrior and shit. GTFOH with that mythical overbite having ass.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Brought a tear to my eye, haha really i dont care whats cons do or say, hes washed up...hasnt been relevant for years

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
AirYeezyDude said:
Im a huge Kanye fan

Only People That Say Kanye has ghostwriters are most likely haters.
See, this is where you fucked up. Your stannery is getting in the way of reality. Kanye does have ghostwriters.

Have you looked at the credits on the albums?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
REECH DA GENIUS said:
See, this is where you fucked up. Your stannery is getting in the way of reality. Kanye does have ghostwriters.

Have you looked at the credits on the albums?
You may be right there,  though what is the difference between a co-writer and a ghost writer, i thought a ghost writer wrote the entire thing and i doubt anyone did that for ye

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
AirYeezyDude said:
You may be right there,  though what is the difference between a co-writer and a ghost writer, i thought a ghost writer wrote the entire thing and i doubt anyone did that for ye
Ghostwriters are simply undocumented, like Lupe writing for Jay-Z's black album.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts