Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
People on YouTube say Ye is gay, so maybe they were dating :oblivious:

Seriously though nobody would no who Consequence was if it wasn't for Kanye. I think he had the potential to make some great music and I like the music he's done with Kanye, but he needs to grow up and if things haven't worked out between them he should just focus on doing it for himself rather than relying on others and dropping disses.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
KennyWest said:
Seriously though nobody would no who Consequence was if it wasn't for Kanye. I think he had the potential to make some great music and I like the music he's done with Kanye, but he needs to grow up and if things haven't worked out between them he should just focus on doing it for himself rather than relying on others and dropping disses.

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
KennyWest said:
People on YouTube say Ye is gay, so maybe they were dating :oblivious:

Seriously though nobody would no who Consequence was if it wasn't for Q-tip. I think he had the potential to make some great music and I like the music he's done with Q-tip, but he needs to grow up and if things haven't worked out between them he should just focus on doing it for himself rather than relying on others and dropping disses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts