Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would have got some quality stuff instead.

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family

this mercy stuff .. i was waiting for lil b to come in and have a better verse than everyone

also smh and pusha still on his typical crack game

·
Registered
11,776 Posts
Steamboat said:

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family

this mercy stuff .. i was waiting for lil b to come in and have a better verse than everyone

pusha >>>>

·
Banned
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nzyeezy said:
pusha >>>>
i really agree pusha is a great tier rapper but this verse and most he put out feel like they could have been a throw away from hell hath no fury or something

like his verse on the good cypher was a great example loved his lyrics and flow changes on that

his verse remains ok in my book

·
Banned
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
say all you want about relevancy and mass appeal, these guys help create truly quality music.

and its not all dusty, i mean consequence created that sick flow on paranoid, and that  was a great track

·
Registered
24,666 Posts
Steamboat said:

I.E. Grammy Family
And it wouldn't have gotten radio play, the GOOD Music album wouldn't sell and no one on the label would have gotten any shine

·
Registered
872 Posts
Steamboat said:

I.E. Grammy Family

Mos Def would do the same, but he was raving on twitter about the song so not really.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts