Kanye to The banner

Consequence, GLC and common wouldn't have let mercy happen

1033 Views 53 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  TracyDoubleD
We would have got some quality stuff instead.

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family

this mercy stuff .. i was waiting for lil b to come in and have a better verse than everyone

also smh and pusha still on his typical crack game
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
pusha >>>>
Steamboat said:
We would have got some quality stuff instead.

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family

this mercy stuff .. i was waiting for lil b to come in and have a better verse than everyone

also smh and pusha still on his typical crack game
kanye lost 2 wack tracks in a week
i really agree pusha is a great tier rapper but this verse and most he put out feel like they could have been a throw away from hell hath no fury or something

like his verse on the good cypher was a great example loved his lyrics and flow changes on that

his verse remains ok in my book
nzyeezy said:
pusha >>>>
say all you want about relevancy and mass appeal, these guys help create truly quality music.

and its not all dusty, i mean consequence created that sick flow on paranoid, and that  was a great track
Damn, Steamboat is salty as fuck. In think this is a case of a Young Money fan loving the song and feeling terrible about it.
carlchristian said:
Damn, Steamboat is salty as fuck. In think this is a case of a Young Money fan loving the song and feeling terrible about it.
And it wouldn't have gotten radio play, the GOOD Music album wouldn't sell and no one on the label would have gotten any shine
Steamboat said:
We would have got some quality stuff instead.

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family
carlchristian said:
Damn, Steamboat is salty as fuck. In think this is a case of a Young Money fan loving the song and feeling terrible about it.
................................
Lmao, the OP always hates. I don't know why he spends time on this site :laugh:
G.O.O.D!! said:
Lmao, the OP always hates. I don't know why he spends time on this site :laugh:
Mos Def would do the same, but he was raving on twitter about the song so not really.
Steamboat said:
We would have got some quality stuff instead.

Like a similarly bragging song, but in the good way that jay does it, with dense verses and a different, incredible beat
I.E. Grammy Family

this mercy stuff .. i was waiting for lil b to come in and have a better verse than everyone

also smh and pusha still on his typical crack game
G
G.O.O.D!! said:
Lmao, the OP always hates. I don't know why he spends time on this site :laugh:
Jerry Rackhouse said:
And it wouldn't have gotten radio play, the GOOD Music album wouldn't sell and no one on the label would have gotten any shine
Steamboat is salty as usual.

Fuck Cons
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top