Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone care that these two are not on the label anymore. Me personally would like to see Cons get resigned but it looks like him an GLC are goin the Really Doe route and try to find their own path and make their own success without being in Kanye's shadow and you can't really be mad at that. So even though they are both still affiliated do yall wanna see them back on the label??

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Cons' makes GOOD Music anyhow, and he's forever a part of Tribe Called Quest's legacy, so he has the potential to do best.

I'm not too sure of Gangsta L. Crisis, though.  He kills his collabo's with Kanye but I'm not too familiar with his solo efforts.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
cons is still on the label i think
kanye didnt name everyone on the label during the interview
but him and kanye might of had some type of falling out recently cause it seems that way

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Ethan said:
what did kanye said about cons in that interview ??
He didn't say anything just did not mention his name, GLC, or Really Doe. I don't mind them not being on the label they just seem to be generic rappers which Big Sean is headed towards right now. However GLC album was a lot better than I expected it to be. And Kanye even tweeted about it so maybe GLC just had a 1 album deal with GOOD Music.

·
Registered
931 Posts
It's a damn shame if Cons really is gone from GOOD.  he was a pretty big part of it, between the cons tv exclusives and shit.  seemed like no matter what happens, cons would be there.  Something weird is going on in the House that Kanye built tho, it must have taken something big to push Cons out the door.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
They've only did good on Spaceship. Can't say that I'm disappointed they aren't apart of GOOD Music any more.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Shy said:
They've only did good on Spaceship. Can't say that I'm disappointed they aren't apart of GOOD Music any more.
"Gone".  :sarc2:  Cons' ripped it!

·
Banned
13,641 Posts
Ok so what happend to really doe

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
After all this bs from Cons lately I would not like to see him affiliated with GOOD. GLC was allright.. but never made anything good I liked after he leaved GOOD MUSIC. Tbh. none of them fits how GOOD is today!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I'm upset about both of them not being with the label anymore tbh. Hate all you want, but Cons makes good music and so does GLC.
I prefer both of them over CyHi and Pusha T

1 - 19 of 19 Posts