Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
lmao at the universal ktt hatred towards weezy (and drake and eminem for that matter)

threads like this actually shows that u care, so much so that u dedicate a whole thread to him ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omari said:
lmao at the universal ktt hatred towards weezy (and drake and eminem for that matter)

threads like this actually shows that u care, so much so that u dedicate a whole thread to him ;)
I counted the times wayne said the phrase "pussy ass *****" in his last single..... at least 15 times.
No creativity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
TerrorEra said:
I counted the times wayne said the phrase "pussy ass *****" in his last single..... at least 15 times.
No creativity.
and did i once say i am a fan? or that he is creative? go re-read what i said and what u quoted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Omari said:
and did i once say i am a fan? or that he is creative? go re-read what i said and what u quoted.
Haha nono! I understood it I'm agreeing with you... kinda adding to it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
I heard Wayne got raped nasssttyyy style in jail, and THATS why he was put in solitary. Either due to him paying to be in solitary or otherwise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
TerrorEra said:
Haha nono! I understood it I'm agreeing with you... kinda adding to it
hahaha cool. and did u know he wants to fuck every girl in the world? and he dont mind making that claim while on stage with his daughter :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Omari said:
hahaha cool. and did u know he wants to fuck every girl in the world? and he dont mind making that claim while on stage with his daughter :D
That's cause he's soooo coooool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,018 Posts
To say no one cares is kinda ignorant seeing as how he has four spots on the Twitter's top 10 trending topics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,716 Posts
he's probably gonna come out with a song saying some shit like

"yeeeeaaaaaa it's WEEZY F BABY AND THE F STANDS FOR FREE! IM BACK AND EVEN BETTER BACK TO MAKE YOUR PUSSIES EVEN WETTER!"


actually that's more creative then what wayne would say lmao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Its cool that hes served his sentence but alot of people on Twitter and other places have been making out hes some political prisoner or something, reality is he was a fucking idiot and got caught out.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top