Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is getting girls really all about confidence? I'm a really confident guy and I'm good looking. But because I'm socially awkward all my conversations with really good looking girls end up going nowhere.

Although I have a lot of confidence I have a really tough time carrying conversation with girls. It's a paradox I can't explain. Introversion? I'm incapable of flirting :(

Advice?

G

·
Tell yourself how good you are all the fucking time. Really believe it because it's true. As for the social awkwardness, it's all in your head. When in conversation, calm down and tell yourself "we're just talking and I'm doing it just right". If you believe it, she will believe it.

One last thing, treat every situation like the ball is in your court. You run the shit.

·
Registered
9,531 Posts
Narcissus said:
Is getting girls really all about confidence? I'm a really confident guy and I'm good looking. But because I'm socially awkward all my conversations with really good looking girls end up going nowhere.

Although I have a lot of confidence I have a really tough time carrying conversation with girls. It's a paradox I can't explain. Introversion? I'm incapable of flirting :(

Advice?
There's a difference between confidence and narcissism.

You can think you're handsome and smart and cool by yourself but then have doubts and paranoia when you're around other people.

Just stop giving a fuck what other people think and do what you want to do.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
for convo:
try and keep the convos about them, bishes love talking bout themselves.
every now and then just throw in a lil something something about yourself

also body language and eye contact is huge brah
*when you talk to her make shure your body is aimed towards her if that makes sense
*Keep eye contact,
*Stand up nice and erect  :awesome:
*speak with a natural tone of voice/breathe properly

lastly try and keep a flirty/teasy vibe going

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
My friend is fat and pretty ugly yet always hooks up.. And no he's not rich

He's just funny af and very confident.. im jealous on the lowest of keys tbh

·
Registered
41,637 Posts
badfish+ said:
There's a difference between confidence and narcissism.

You can think you're handsome and smart and cool by yourself but then have doubts and paranoia when you're around other people.

Just stop giving a fuck what other people think and do what you want to do.
this

1 - 16 of 16 Posts