Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
The only hint at any narration is from an old-written SPIN article that says pretty much this:
The Prayer said:
The narrartion is gonna be the spoken words he has at the beginning of Maniac, Mr. Rager, Revofev.
Other than that, you can assume that narration is absent... or be mind blown when you randomly hear Common speak some shit :smug: It's all up in the air along with every other detail about the album. NOV 9th WILL TELL.

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
YeezyMtK said:
It would be cool if Cudi did it himself,it is HIS story. Like wtf does common really know about him?
You guys are retarded . LIke this post . Common doesn't have to know shit about cudi . Common did it for cudi because his album is like a movie and common is telling the story . It made the first album special and fun . Not being in the "sequel" kinda ruins the fun of the first album . And when cudi speaks before a song , thats not narration thats just part of a song . Sorry for sounding like a dick lol

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
cudderalllday said:
i want common to narrate again but im fine without it
i kinda like how cudi is just narrating for about 10 seconds at the beginning of the songs that way its not taking up too much time in between songs
i dont think that the" this song is dedicated to all the kids like me " is a narraation i think its just part of the song i dont think weve heard any the naration but well see

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.