Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deadpool

Dafuck was this?

I was so fucking excited when I heard Deadpool was going to be in X-Men Origins : Wolverine. Till I watched it.

"Now do we get to see a Deadpool that is faithful to the comics?"
Ryan was even warning us.

Hopefully when they do the movie they forget everything that happened in X-Men Origins (in the leaked script Deadpool even takes a jab at X-Men Origins, oh Deadpool :allears:). That Deadpool we saw was def not him, more like Barakapool.

There still is hope for Deadpool, with that awesome script, Robert Rodriguez (hopefully he's still down to do it) and Ryan to do an R-Rated Deadpool. It's looking good.

Next up is....

Gambit

Again I was excited to finally see Gambit in the big screen, since he wasn't in any of the X-Men trilogy for some reason.
What pissed me off was that he had normal eyes, dafuck? He also didn't have that Cajun accent that we all loved from Gambit and tbh he wasn't much of a badass.

Next...

Venom

Dafuck was the point of putting Venom in the film for like 10 mins? That was the biggest cock tease ever.
Where the fuck was Venom's long tongue? And why the fuck did Raimi get Topher Grace to play Eddie/Venom? Dude is fucking skinny and looks like a bitch.

What other comic characters (Marvel or DC) do you think films have fucked up?

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Riddler was another fuck up too.

I felt like I was watching a Joker rip-off, so was Two-Face in Batman Forever.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Deadpool needs a movie quick with a new actor.Venom was ass in Sp3 but hopefully he will get the proper screen time in the future.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bane in Batman and Robin, but Nolan will fix that mess up like he did with Two-Face (even tho he was Two-Face for like 20 mins).
Every character in Batman and Robin was a fuck up.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dark-Zero said:
Deadpool needs a movie quick with a new actor.Venom was ass in Sp3 but hopefully he will get the proper screen time in the future.
Tbh Ryan seems like the right person to play Deadpool. When he was Wade Wilson he was being a smartass and all that, just like Deadpool would of been.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Venom

Dafuck was the point of putting Venom in the film for like 10 mins? That was the biggest cock tease ever.
Where the fuck was Venom's long tongue? And why the fuck did Raimi get Topher Grace to play Eddie/Venom? Dude is fucking skinny and looks like a bitch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts