Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I'm 17 and so is my girl. We started dating in may but she's had to lie. Something happened where she was keeping some guy a secret snd her parents found out and they lost all trust in her. At this point should she talk to them or keep on sneaking around with me and deceiving them? Her dad can hack into stuff and read her messages so if she comes clean, it could all be over...

·
Banned
384 Posts
:dahell:
wtf thats really controlling

if she comes clean then you guys wont be able to see each other again

however, do you want to be kept a secret forever? shes only 17 so shes gonna be living with her parents for a long time so

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anonye said:
:dahell:
wtf thats really controlling

if she comes clean then you guys wont be able to see each other again

however, do you want to be kept a secret forever? shes only 17 so shes gonna be living with her parents for a long time so
Sigh
"If my dad decides to check up on me and hack into my stuff and finds out before i come clean, it'll be worse"

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
If you really love this chick or something dont fuck up a good thing. Id wait it out

That being said dating a girl with parents that approve of you and like you is so much easier at 17 fam. Invitations to parties, road trips, cookouts, christmas gifts ect all from that situation

Good luck

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MikeVick said:
If you really love this chick or something dont fuck up a good thing. Id wait it out

That being said dating a girl with parents that approve of you and like you is so much easier at 17 fam. Invitations to parties, road trips, cookouts, christmas gifts.

Good luck
Yeah idk I wanna do it before her parents find out. Would make dating her 10000000 times easier. If this was any other girl, out instantly but we have such history and she's too goat... :jordancry:

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EveryStepEveryWay said:
Is this a muslim girl or some dumb fucking shit? If it is, fuck trying a relationship with her man. DONT.

If not :khaled: just stop being immature. if you want to be treated like grown ass people, act grown. be open about it. stop with the secrets. better out than in whoadie. trust me.
Nah she's hispanic but her parents crazy strict since what she did

·
Banned
384 Posts
ricardocastilleja said:
Idek
All ik is her sneaking around in December messed EVERYTHING up
there's so many girls out there, man. and you're young. you shouldn't be tied down to this girl forever especially since she's keeping you a secret. you're only 17 you should be able to live your life.

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anonye said:
there's so many girls out there, man. and you're young. you shouldn't be tied down to this girl forever especially since she's keeping you a secret. you're only 17 you should be able to live your life.
I get your point man
But like trust me
She's worth it

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
ricardocastilleja said:
Nah I haven't gone there
I can barely go on a date with her lol imagine doing that :yewhat:

wtf bruh, is she made out of nba championship trophies, what r u risking your life for ?

·
Banned
384 Posts
if you guys havent even had sex yet its not worth all this trouble. you cant even go on a date?? what do you guys do together then?

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anonye said:
if you guys havent even had sex yet its not worth all this trouble. you cant even go on a date?? what do you guys do together then?
Alright so I know it's gonna sound worth it but idk man
Well we've found ways to go on dates by scheming and stuff but yeah. We've been on a lot of dates so far.  Anyways look, I'm not saying she's the ome I'm gonna be with forever or marry bc who knows. But for now, out of everything around me, she's the best. She's been so accepting of every part of me and I can tell she might just be more into me than I am into her. She's such a cutie and to others I know she'll be eh but to me she's the most gorgeous girl I know. The relationship has been great so far. She's been a lot of my firsts and I love it. Every moment I've spent with her have been some of my favorite memories ever. The way the relationship works is so goat and we just work so well. She's been a girl I've had a crush on since 4th grade basically. I could go on but that's just some lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts