Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Santa Clara in Cali...I'm from Houston so I'll know noone there and I'm a tad bit nervous.  What's this orientation thing all about KTT Fam?

G

·
Dylan_Grey said:
At Santa Clara in Cali...I'm from Houston so I'll know noone there and I'm a tad bit nervous.  What's this orientation thing all about KTT Fam?
:hug:

Uhh you just talk about the college life there and what you'll be doing and I THINK you'll be registering for your classes (normally that's what happens) and then you take a tour of the campus and you talk about what you should bring and you get all this free shit and yadayadayada. It's a very long and tedious day lol.

Oh and you get to take your student ID pic there.

·
Premium Member
35,951 Posts
keep an open mind about it.  mine was a lot of ice breaker games with my group, don't be the kid that sits on the benches nearby not participating.  i had to push myself to get involved because im normally a pretty passive person, but it made all the better, i met tons of kids and was up till 5 in the morning talking to them.

other than that, there's picking your classes, getting set up with any type of online programs the college has (email, student accounts), a tour of the campus, little seminars, speeches, and etc. activities.

we stayed in the Sophomore dorms, my roommate was weird as FUCK doe.  luckily he's not my roommate for school.

·
Banned
15,854 Posts
alaska said:
keep an open mind about it.  mine was a lot of ice breaker games with my group, don't be the kid that sits on the benches nearby not participating.  i had to push myself to get involved because im normally a pretty passive person, but it made all the better, i met tons of kids and was up till 5 in the morning talking to them.

other than that, there's picking your classes, getting set up with any type of online programs the college has (email, student accounts), a tour of the campus, little seminars, speeches, and etc. activities.

we stayed in the Sophomore dorms, my roommate was weird as FUCK doe.  luckily he's not my roommate for school.
wut college?

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn thanks Alot y'all.  It's pretty much been what y'all said, it was all cool (these broads are gorgeous.  My god) but now I'm picking classes and am on the verge of losing it.  This is the rest of my fucking life, and they're making me choose in 24 hours...da fuck??!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts