Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tl;dr how do you meet new people outside of a school/college environment?

\

yo how do yall handle boredom?

i be bored as hell, all my homies either moved, @ school or booed up. we link up every now and then but for the most part i be bored smoking making beats when im not working.

how do yall meet new people and just get out of the house? honestly really i wanna meet new chicks outside of like tinder

females come up to me and initiate shit when i do go out but i rarely even get out the house party/club wise anymore i been to maybe a couple parties since i been home compared to going out every week at school. i never really liked the club but that might be my only option now that im not at school where its always a house party.

i know a few ****** from HS that im acquaintances with but i dont like putting myself out there and seeming like im “asking” for moves or to chill with ppl i like not needing ******. is this something i needa change and how do yall go about shit like this?

i was thinking about going downtown and just walking around and finding some shit to get into but that might be even more aimless and boring than being in the house high watching movies and shit.

gimme some experiences bc a ***** tryna get out the house and meet new people, preferably bitches but i wouldnt be opposed to a few more male friends. i just be smoking and every now and then ill go out but i liked shit way more @ school where it was always bitches and parties. it seem like once you over 20 it get harder to meet new people and make connections and shit outside of a school environment

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slingshot said:
same boat so im finna eyeball tf out this thread
facts i hope ****** dont act too cool for this shit to never have happened to them either

****** get old (into their 20’s) and before you know it everyone doing their own shit that shit lowkey depressing 😢

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magician said:
60k posts yikes, this thread needs all the input it can get so here's a free bump
i been here since 2010 posting all types of bullshit and this is a recent problem as someone who took a semester off and all my friends in school or moved away doing their own shit

what youre trying to imply is not the case but do your thing

but i can already see the direction this thread is about to go lol this site loves acting too cool for a bunch of other ****** lol

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Papi Nizzy said:
Why did you drop out?
i might still go back but i wasnt really prospering academically cause my heart is in music as evidenced by how much i like tlaking about it here

i make beats and thought i had a few contacts to kinda travel to atlanta and make connections and thats one of the benefits i have found from dropping out that im making a little progress in that even tho it def wasnt like how i thought it would b

but idk i miss the parties and bitches that be at school and everything that comes with it

·
Banned
6,931 Posts
user said:
i been here since 2010 posting all types of bullshit and this is a recent problem as someone who took a semester off and all my friends in school or moved away doing their own shit

but i can already see the direction this thread is about to go lol this site loves acting too cool for a bunch of other ****** lol
post was a joke about your post above mine

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
21 Savage said:
video games and beating my meat and they're both not as satisfying anymore

not an official dropout tho.
im tryna find shit that involves other ppl neither of these are healthy and wym not an official dropout

·
Banned
42,384 Posts
user said:
i might still go back but i wasnt really prospering academically cause my heart is in music as evidenced by how much i like tlaking about it here

i make beats and thought i had a few contacts to kinda travel to atlanta and make connections and thats one of the benefits i have found from dropping out that im making a little progress in that even tho it def wasnt like how i thought it would b

but idk i miss the parties and bitches that be at school and everything that comes with it
I graduated and i miss that aspect of school too. Man just take a break and go back. I know the shit is tedious but it's the best option if you have no realistic goals.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Big Papi Nizzy said:
I graduated and i miss that aspect of school too. Man just take a break and go back. I know the shit is tedious but it's the best option if you have no realistic goals.
same here...graduated..miss that shit... i once heard college was some of the best years of your life... didnt hit me until i graduated

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Big Papi Nizzy said:
that shit just hard to commit to when i see ****** getting racks off beats (selling in bulk) or seeing cameramen do videos for 1-3 racks or even local rappers go from nothing to label offers in 18 months.

i feel like im only doing that shit bc i dont have a plan and am gonna graduate in 1.5-2 years with nothing changed except im older and closer to saying fuck my dreams and getting a job because im not 20-21 anymore where its still understandable to be tryna figure out your path.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts