Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was listening to my music on shuffle and "TWO WORDS" came on. I forgot how musical that song was and it reaffirmed to me that College Dropout was Kanyes 1 of only 2 classic albums (the second being LR). Its produciton was way more ahead of its time with the strings and all the perfect changes...its just so beautiful and natural feeling. And the lyrics  on this album were Kanyes best, real and hugely relatable. More so than the OVERLY praised & OVERHYPED MBDTF (6.5/10).

Non of his productions post LATE registration come close to this album. And whats better is he fully produced it. I think he needs to get back to producing everything. And im not just talking soul samples cuz the stuff on there isnt all soul samples. But this album >>>MBDTF. And will be more relevant than MBDTF.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Two Words 'is one of my all time favorite Kanye songs
and College Dropout is my favorite Kanye album
way better than Kanye's recent music but I still enjoy his newer stuff

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JawDropper said:
MBDTF is more of a classic. Sorry it's a fact.
COLLEGE DROPOUT WOULD BE MORE FACTUAL EVEN THO IT IS OPINION BECAUSE ITS BEEN OUT FOREVER..AND HAS MAKE ITS MARK IN TIME...MBDTF HAS WAY MORE FLAWS THAN CD AS WELL.

sorry for the caps...realized it after words and i dont feel like retyping

·
Registered
967 Posts
Gwoemul said:
COLLEGE DROPOUT WOULD BE MORE FACTUAL EVEN THO IT IS OPINION BECAUSE ITS BEEN OUT FOREVER..AND HAS MAKE ITS MARK IN TIME...MBDTF HAS WAY MORE FLAWS THAN CD AS WELL.

sorry for the caps...realized it after words and i dont feel like retyping
I'm not saying CD's not a classic. ALL of Ye's albums are classics tbh. Like they will all be remembered forever.
But MBDTF is a return after all that shit that happened. It was epic and I hate to use that word. CD his first CD. Still a classic but not in that grandiose beautiful way MBDTF is.
Shit had a 32 minute music video and it still has 10 million views!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
I miss the old Kanye, what happened to him?

·
Registered
76,105 Posts
the problem i have with MBDTF is that sometimes it's kinda hard to relate too, whereas CD it's easy to relate too for the average person, espically songs like Spaceship. it's not material things and bitches compared to MBDTF

·
Banned
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RosewoodYeezy said:
the problem i have with MBDTF is that sometimes it's kinda hard to relate too, whereas CD it's easy to relate too for the average person, espically songs like Spaceship. it's not material things and bitches compared to MBDTF
THIS PERFECTLY EXPLAINS WHY I CAN'T GET INTO THE MBDTF HYPE. IT'S JUST NOT RELATEABLE HUMAN LIFE MUSIC COMPARED TO CD OR LR. THE FAME & EGO RUINED KANYES MASS CHARM APPEAL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts