1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a senior about to graduate from highschool
i got accepted to a university
and im a average student my gpa is a 3.0
i have heard alot of stories good and bad about starting college as in the transition
and im kinda afraid it wont happen to well for me

i was just wonderin if any of you college students/grads could gime some advice on being successful for my 1st year

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
I sucked my first year.

I was Peter the Hermit. So, my advice is to make friends quickly. even if you know you won't last with them, you'll meet someone through them most likely.

Then just make sure to put in work when it comes to school, and possibly get a job so you have plenty of cash to party on the weekends.

Now if I could only take my own advice :fly:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
You're not an average student. Your just a student who fucked around and didn't do the best they could do. And now, based on that, your worried.

Well fuck that, you got into the university, the premise of paying attention and studying is something you're familiar with, the fact that you're worried shows you're taking this shit seriously, go molest that shit.

·
Premium Member
118,966 Posts
dhso said:
You're not an average student. Your just a student who fucked around and didn't do the best they could do. And now, based on that, your worried.

Well fuck that, you got into the university, the premise of paying attention and studying is something you're familiar with, the fact that you're worried shows you're taking this shit seriously, go molest that shit.
U KNOW

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
If you're talking about being successful socially, ignore the last post.

I'd say for anything social, follow the yes-man premise, and say yes at any oppurtunity to be social.
Even if you think it may be retarded.
Hell, you're young and in college.
:smug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts