Kanye to The banner

Which one will sell more?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No stanning or anything, just which one do you think will sell more that day.

They both come out September 27th

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Cole World will sell more because people know J. Cole more.

Doesn't mean he's better than Krit.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Naw. Y'all Cole fans are biased as a mug.
Cole needs to switch subject matter. K.R.I.T. has two 4.5/5+ albums while Cole only has a classic mixtape tape.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Yarchini said:
Naw. Y'all Cole fans are biased as a mug.
Cole needs to switch subject matter. K.R.I.T. has two 4.5/5+ albums while Cole only has a classic mixtape tape.
Naah, I'm a huge krit fan but the only thing that will be better with his album is some of the production..

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Mascarita Sagrada said:
Cole has a better promo team...but both of them will be pushedback
Nah, the side line story date is pretty much set in stone, not sure about live from the underground though, Krit needs to drop that single soon.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
mirrorcole said:
Naah, I'm a huge krit fan but the only thing that will be better with his album is some of the production..
You're crazy dawg! You know K.R.I.T. has better stories, concepts, and delivery than Cole. Cole is just wittier and has better rhyming ability.

like I said tho
we'll see.

We do  need that single and I hope that Trey Songz song blows up. Cole should clear 100k+ first week. He deserves it

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Yarchini said:
You're crazy dawg! You know K.R.I.T. has better stories, concepts, and delivery than Cole. Cole is just wittier and has better rhyming ability.

like I said tho
we'll see.

We do  need that single and I hope that Trey Songz song blows up. Cole should clear 100k+ first week. He deserves it
Ok, maybe i am stanning for Cole a little bit, lets just wait for the albums to come out until we start arguing about them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts