Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't like how he always has his music playing in the background. and this seems to be blatant self-promotion compared to wiz khalifa's day today, which, even though have very little respect for him as an artist, is a lot more entertaining.

also i never really thought about how j cole is mixed :dno:

·
Banned
24,562 Posts
peazncheez said:
i don't like how he always has his music playing in the background. and this seems to be blatant self-promotion compared to wiz khalifa's day today, which, even though have very little respect for him as an artist, is a lot more entertaining.

also i never really thought about how j cole is mixed :dno:
smh

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
dream-villain said:
dude just called out for over promoting lmao.
way to many songs in the top 40. Over promoted fairy if u ask me. Reminds me of Katy Perry with all that airplay

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dream-villain said:
dude just called out for over promoting on a video lmao.
I understand that Cole is trying to increase his fanbase and get more exposure by making this videos, and I respect that. I'm just saying though that as an already dedicated fan I would enjoy more seeing his day-to-day life than seeing his aunt say "Cole is such a great guy everyone should stan him :oblivious: ."

But I do understand what his real goal here is, and his approach to the series therefore makes sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts