Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will stay at the top for the next 5-7 years and this shows no signs of changing. However, the one to surpass them will be a rapper that none of us know today and this rapper will change the culture FOREVER.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
drake's not a rapper, i think you mean meek mill

·
Banned
3,480 Posts
randomwon said:
then whats the truth :colenice:
they all each have 1 more album to stay at the top of relevancy and then they'll start falling off. they'll sell 100-200k still tho. but from the looks of it, i think chance is next up in terms of cole's relevancy. idk who will replace drake and kendrick tho

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not mad at this.

Drake will make it just because of his name. Cole and Kendrick will continue to kick sick lyrics which seems to be a lost art nowadays.

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MessiahoftheM said:
they all each have 1 more album to stay at the top of relevancy and then they'll start falling off. they'll sell 100-200k still tho. but from the looks of it, i think chance is next up in terms of cole's relevancy. idk who will replace drake and kendrick tho
chance got the potential to be a superstar, the gospel bait brought in a whole new demographic of 30-80 year old people of black descent, that could be a very dangerous weapon in the future :khaled:

·
Banned
3,480 Posts
RetroWillems said:
Probably won't even drop a project within 3 years :floyd:
hell drop one in two years and he has side projects too

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Honestly drake most likely hit his commercial peak with views, I doubt his next album is as successful.

Kendrick and Cole haven't peaked yet but they probably will within their next two albums

1 - 20 of 192 Posts