Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to me.

I had been reading lu's songs on RapGenius for a long-ass time before I went on klive for the first time. Then I go and find out this guy Coldplay Expert is a top contributor/editor of the site? Shit's like meetin' a celeb.
:banjo:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
...to me.

I had been reading lu's songs on RapGenius for a long-ass time before I went on klive for the first time. Then I go and find out this guy Coldplay Expert is a top contributor/editor of the site? Shit's like meetin' a celeb.
:banjo:
:)

Thank you, my fellow LASER, for your compliment.  I'm glad you enjoy the site so much, even though to be fair I'm not as big as some of the other editors on the site, especially Mahbod (dude's got nearly 100,000 points on the site, I'm only reachin' 5,000, LMAO!!)  I'm just known as the Lupe guy :haw:, although I do quite a few Kanye and Cudi songs as well.

Thanks so much, though.  This gives me more drive to churn more stuff out on the site, now.  :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For real, man. Sometimes I just find my brain hurting spending so much time trying to comprehend Lu's lyrics, it's nice to have this site to hit up whenever I want.

You are a certified genius when it comes to Lu-Interpretation! :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
coldplay, i'm pretty sure i remember you saying you're majoring in English?
makes complete sense...  do you run circles around your English professors? lol

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
For real, man. Sometimes I just find my brain hurting spending so much time trying to comprehend Lu's lyrics, it's nice to have this site to hit up whenever I want.

You are a certified genius when it comes to Lu-Interpretation! :)
CT said:
Coldplay is good for complimenting me and nothing else.

:problem?:
Nah, he def deserves this type of props for his work. He def gets shit done on RG.
Haha, thanks, guys!  But it's difficult and even exhausting sometimes deciphering a Lupe song...often an all-day venture, lol!  Half the time I don't even know much of the material, or it's forcing me to reach back so far into my memory to retrieve stuff I've picked up somewhere, that I often have to hit the reference material or the textbooks I got and then I'm like :wom:  But thanks, guys, I appreciate the support.  Lu representation is at an all-time high right now, and it's only up from here!  :)

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
kdoggx2o00 said:
coldplay, i'm pretty sure i remember you saying you're majoring in English?
makes complete sense...  do you run circles around your English professors? lol
Yep, LMAO!  I wrote a paper meshing Lupe Fiasco and Plato for my first English paper, and she went:  :psyboom:

My philosophy teacher likes Lupe, though... Might be why we interact so well.  :iunno:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
:worship: for Coldplay
:ghey: for anyone who talks about Coldplay in a rude manner
:mystery: why he is soo good at what he does, even though i dont have that much trouble with lu's lines
:slick:

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
CRSup said:
:mystery: why he is soo good at what he does, even though i dont have that much trouble with lu's lines
Been there, done that. :work:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
HeeezY said:
I heard Coldplay got :datass:

CT told me :ninja:
CRSup said:
HeeezY said:
Been there, done that. :work:
:)

Much obliged, guys!  The support is SO appreciated!!  I had no idea people were watchin' so closely!!!  It's an honor, really!

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
nain33 said:
Yer Coldplay, you the man! Your name should be Lupe Expert  :D
LycKay said:
Coldplay go ahead and change your name to LupeFiasco Expert
drop.out said:
it's a great website, and i actually used it for an english presentation :D
i used the breakdown of some lyrics to demonstrate popular poetry techniques in rap music.
and i always read through lupe's songs on rg.

but seriously..
:omg: It's too much, guys... thank you for all of this encouragement I don't really deserve.  I'll do my best to keep at this!! <3

1 - 20 of 67 Posts