Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While interrupting a speech to say that she deserved to win, Coeur de Pirate (Canadian singer) also referred to the VMA incident:

"First of all, let me take a moment to make a Kanye myself and say that Radio Radio had the best hip-hop album of the year. Thank you."

Honored as Artist of the Year Quebec having the most success outside Quebec, Coeur de Pirate was engaged in talking to a "Kanye West" (an allusion to slip the rapper at the MTV Video Music Awards 2009, where it had tempered the coronation of Taylor Swift by saying that Beyonce was the best), as she herself claimed taking the microphone.

Climb on stage to get her own trophy, the singer of hits such as children and for an infidel, who had received the Felix last year of revelation of the year, marked her disapproval of the choice for best album hip hop of the year: "First of all, let me take a moment to make a Kanye myself and say that Radio Radio had the best hip-hop album of the year. Thank you." But it is Manu Militari was awarded Adisq for the album Crime of honor!
http://www.purepeople.com/article/coeur-de-pirate-fait-sa-kanye-west-pendant-que-gad-elmaleh-fait-sensation_a67072/1

(french article)

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet you this will be forgotten by next week. We're 1+ year after the VMA's and people still bitching on Kanye.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts