Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
clearly GOOD musics drug of choice... Pusha T and Cudi have been pretty open about it but ur kidding yourself if u dont think Ye and BS and teyana aren't fuckin round with the nose candy too.

·
Registered
248 Posts
think cudi's done with it now but pusha and ye were definitely on it for that funk master flex freestyle

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
anyone with money is at least dabbling in it. Why not? that shit is awesome, just really expensive

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
ReadyRiches said:
Pusha? You don't pitch it for a decade, witness the effect it has on people..And then use it habitually.
thats usually how it works buddy, if you arent doing it all the while selling it

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
White Hippy said:
thats usually how it works buddy, if you arent doing it all the while selling it
I highly doubt Push is sniffing. I know it happens, just don't think he'd do it. But it's not like I know him personally. So who knows.

·
Premium Member
45,400 Posts
MrWZRDness said:
No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need...
this, i dont think kanye does anything except drink tbh :dno:

cudi nearly died and he said he was never doing that again, he was sticking to weed, unfortunately he said fuck weed too and proceeded to make a rock album :facepalm:

pusha i dont think messes with it, like someone mentioned earlier he's seen the shit it does to people,

1 - 20 of 65 Posts