Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight so basically, I have this friend. Well, friend might he the wrong word, because I pretty much only talk to him cause i feel bad
This kid is a year older than me, and seemed ok at first, so i talked to him.
Now Im realizing that he has zero social skills
He texts me at LEAST four times every two hours, I never reply, so he sends me ??? marks.. over and over
He does this to everybody, and acts like a bitch made fuckboi all ths time
Nobody wants to talk to him and i dont think he understands that texting people eight times asking why they wont text back is not cool.
He posts the stupidest shit on fb
Id screenshot but im on mobile, he posted
"anyone know, how do i give a girl a hickey? i want to try it"
and subsequently got the ether of a lifetime in the comments

So yeah. He asked me to be his bestfriend even though i never call or text him back, and always asks to hang out

So heres the dilemma. I feel bad. I want to tell him that the reason nobody fucks with him is because hes too fucking clingy
he doesnt get it, but i want to teach him some social skills, because i legitimatly feel bad for this kid
But i dont wanna be a dick to him. Either way i need him to stop texting&calling me all the time, the shits mad annoying

He just messaged me on fb saying "why arent u texting me back"

What should i say to him without seeming like a dick but also conveying that he needs to stop being so damn clingy? the shits weird

Tl;dr: just read it :fly:

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
people like this, you can't be not a dick to, they need someone to tell them like it is or they will just keep being clingy bitches.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
You serious about this *****? Fuckin tell him straight up what his problem is. set the ***** straight and be real with him. That's the best way to tell that blind ass *****. Do the right thing and be real with it. whether he know or not, it's the best way for him to grow as a person and not be a little stupid bitch

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
wtf...i know an oblivious ass ***** thats kinda similar to this guy bt not as bad...you gotta sit down and tell this ***** that he's being weird and explain to him why it's weird try to get him to understand why people are freaked out by it...
if that doesn't work then idk....***** sound like school shooter in training

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
tSWIFTxo said:
You serious about this *****? Fuckin tell him straight up what his problem is. set the ***** straight and be real with him. That's the best way to tell that blind ass *****. Do the right thing and be real with it. whether he know or not, it's the best way for him to grow as a person and not be a little stupid bitch

·
Registered
19,209 Posts
tha ***** actin like a female -_- he obvious want the d though :he: why else would he text u all day?

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Knew a dude like this in the past, he wouldn't shut up and would LITERALLY follow me everywhere, our conversations would go like this:

Me: Why are you stalking me?
Him: I'm not stalking you
Me: Um you kinda are
Him: I'm not stalking, what kinda person do you think I am?
Me: A stalker :cmon:

My mom even made me invite him to my party, all he did was hump my real friends the entire night.
Then he moved cuz there was a sinkhole under his house.

Thank u sinkhole

1 - 17 of 17 Posts