Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think its so funny how these Cleveland fans are so butt-hurt over LeBron leaving.. Let the man live..

Cleveland going back to the Ghost town it once was

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
This is hilarious.

Illmatic said:
I think its so funny how these Cleveland fans are so butt-hurt over LeBron leaving.. Let the man live..
Cleveland going back to the Ghost town it once was
Eh

I'm not a Cavs fan so I can't speak for them 100%, but I think more are annoyed with his little bitch way of leaving than the fact he left. You can be respectful, tell your teammates and your fans what's up. Or you can be a douchebag, keep everyone who has supported you in the dark and make a fool of them on national tv. To leave or stay is a business decision, the way he went about it is an attention whore decision. That city was incredibly loyal to him, dude could have given them a heads up.

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
AnnaJ said:
but I think more are annoyed with his little bitch way of leaving than the fact he left. You can be respectful, tell your teammates and your fans what's up. Or you can be a douchebag, keep everyone who has supported you in the dark and make a fool of them on national tv. To leave or stay is a business decision, the way he went about it is an attention whore decision. That city was incredibly loyal to him, dude could have given them a heads up.
people still dont seem to grasp this concept. not even lebron, they are not mad he left, its his life they know that, but he did it in the biggest douche bag way in history of sports, thats it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
see, people dont seem to understand its not the fact that he left that has made everyone so furious. he did it in the most classless, egotistical way possible and made leaving a city that he promised to bring a championship to, a city that gave him more love than probably any other athlete in the city's history into a public spectacle. thats why he's going to need the national guard to protect him when the heat come to cleveland in december

·
Banned
29,484 Posts
:h5: to both TouchTheSky! and IWOhioU.  Always nice to have some Cleveland fans turn up in the sports section.  I absolutely love the alteration made to the commercial.  We were left with so few answers to a multitude of questions.  Those questions will probably never be answered and we'll always be left asking "why?"  It just hurt seeing a guy who I think everyone thought could be "the one."  His situation here had the makings of an epic story.  The guy from just down the freeway, drafted to a down on its luck team in a city starving for a championship.  He would have been a god here in C-Town by just bringing us one title.  Instead, we were left to start from square one.  I'll forever have that image of him ripping his jersey off in disgust after game 6 in Boston.  That one cut deep.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
BobbyJames said:
:h5: to both TouchTheSky! and IWOhioU.  Always nice to have some Cleveland fans turn up in the sports section.  I absolutely love the alteration made to the commercial.  We were left with so few answers to a multitude of questions.  Those questions will probably never be answered and we'll always be left asking "why?"  It just hurt seeing a guy who I think everyone thought could be "the one."  His situation here had the makings of an epic story.  The guy from just down the freeway, drafted to a down on its luck team in a city starving for a championship.  He would have been a god here in C-Town by just bringing us one title.  Instead, we were left to start from square one.  I'll forever have that image of him ripping his jersey off in disgust after game 6 in Boston.  That one cut deep.
lol the pens had two "saviors" mario Lemieux and crosby

one got us two titles....and bought the team to save it from leaving the city

the other just won us a title and is signed to stay here for another 7 years

while your savior bounced ...

just another reason

Pittsburgh>>>>>>>>>cleveland

:smug:

·
Banned
29,484 Posts
august4th said:
lol the pens had two "saviors" mario Lemieux and crosby