Kanye to The banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
pompower said:
Yeah. Basically you pay a company for an address in the US and then when you order the item to that address, and then the forwarding company forward it to you when they get it. Pretty handy. Some of them are pricy, but worth it if you want something badly.
Pricy? No thanks then. I'd rather wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,135 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Pricy? No thanks then. I'd rather wait.
Lol, they won't get cheaper you know... Besides, I'm sure they'll be released on Footlocker in Denmark. Or be available to order from caliroots, they had them the last time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Micha said:
Lol, they won't get cheaper you know... Besides, I'm sure they'll be released on Footlocker in Denmark. Or be available to order from caliroots, they had them the last time.
So you got one? Oh wait Footlocker... That sounds good to me. I just don't want to pay a lot for the shipping of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,135 Posts
YeezyDude said:
So you got one? Oh wait Footlocker... That sounds good to me. I just don't want to pay a lot for the shipping of it.
Footlocker in Sthlm sold 'em last time and so did caliroots. They'll most likely sell 'em again once they get released. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
Micha said:
Footlocker in Sthlm sold 'em last time and so did caliroots. They'll most likely sell 'em again once they get released. :)
But not in Denmark... Unless they got sold out VERY fast without me noticing, that they sold them in the danish Footlocker.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
64,466 Posts
If there is snakeskin, 340$. Belee dat. Also I feel like there will be more shoes produced than the 1st Yeezy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Jculla23 said:
whats the emblem/logo on the tongue??? i can't make out whats in the circle...
It looks like that Ghostbusters logo a bit:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view


The emblem on the fakes also looks similar:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
 
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Top