Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Flashlight said:
The first yeezy's were shipped to Amterdam tho
And Stockholm.

Btw Brando, are you the notorious Brando Sales?

And btw again, could someone re-up the pic from complex? My work is blocking complex.  :cmon:

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Cannot wait!  Do yall think I should be wise enough to purchase the grey colored ways. Since I have those colors for the first Yeezys?

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
I don't fuck with shoes that aren't chucks, vans and my boots, but I'm feeling these.

Looks like Ye has a fat ass in that pic, no homo.

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Why that? You mean one that ships to Denmark?
Yeah. Basically you pay a company for an address in the US and then when you order the item to that address, and then the forwarding company forward it to you when they get it. Pretty handy. Some of them are pricy, but worth it if you want something badly.

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
pompower said:
Yeah. Basically you pay a company for an address in the US and then when you order the item to that address, and then the forwarding company forward it to you when they get it. Pretty handy. Some of them are pricy, but worth it if you want something badly.
How do you go about doing that?

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
colinreid said:
How do you go about doing that?
Just look for US forwarding companies on Google. It's like a middle man between the vendor and your house.

Can't think of any specific ones atm.

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
pompower said:
Just look for US forwarding companies on Google. It's like a middle man between the vendor and your house.

Can't think of any specific ones atm.
Oh okay. Just want to be prepared so I can actually get the retail priced ones this time instead of paying over 500 for the first ones again...

21 - 40 of 56 Posts