Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted this for Complex - follow me @MrBrando3

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/11/spotted-the-best-look-yet-at-kanye-west-rocking-the-nike-air-yeezy-2-blackpink

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't imagine Nike drops a shoe for over $300 - but we dont know what materials etc have been used and if this is a final product although I think these will be a retail version personally. The main thing is how many pairs/who can actually get them for retail.  They will resale for over $1k off the bat. The Zen Greys started off around $550.

·
Registered
75,270 Posts
mrbrando3 said:
I can't imagine Nike drops a shoe for over $300 - but we dont know what materials etc have been used and if this is a final product although I think these will be a retail version personally. The main thing is how many pairs/who can actually get them for retail.  They will resale for over $1k off the bat. The Zen Greys started off around $550.
It better ship to EU this time. I want one so badly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YeezyDude said:
It better ship to EU this time. I want one so badly.
I believe there are special colorways for Europe and Asia...not 100% sure on that at all so don't quote me.

·
Registered
75,270 Posts
mrbrando3 said:
I believe there are special colorways for Europe and Asia...not 100% sure on that at all so don't quote me.
That would be amazing. But the black one, is what will look good for me. I think it's the best one.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
YeezyDude said:
That would be amazing. But the black one, is what will look good for me. I think it's the best one.
The first yeezy's were shipped to Amterdam tho

1 - 20 of 56 Posts