Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember at the beginning of the year when all the talk was bout kanye bring'n back classic hiphop, anti-autotune type shit..but if i honestly was to walk in a store and to the rap music section and seen a cover with a fucking ballerina on it i would think it was in the wrong section..and if thats a beautiful dark twisted fantasy then its kinda lame..and i think runaway isnt that good..fuck it that shits wack..i only thought it was dope because it went supa hard with the movie preview..althought i know im going to be the first person in line to cop MBDTF i think this album is a mixture of all his previous ones. (disregard all of this if the album cover is not a ballerina) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Agreed  .
If people think he's gay then why does he put a ballerina on the artwork for his single and maybe as his album cover ??

G

·
Most of these ****** on here don't know what real Hip Hop is...Co-signing Fergie is proof of this. :work:

But Runaway goes hard...

G

·
ZONBI said:
they also like nicki minaj and drake.smh
Drake is good just highly HIGHLY overrated...Nicki Minaj is overrated too...If you're in Young Money you either suck or you're just overrated.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
UltraKid said:
Most of these ****** on here don't know what real Hip Hop is...Co-signing Fergie is proof of this. :work:

But Runaway goes hard...
Bro i dont really like fergie but you hate waaaaay too much

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
i was expecting some classic hip hop shit too, but instead we get more auto tune/singing and sending pictures of HEY's :work:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
you guys shouldn't judge the album based on the singles.. And IMO power was classic hiphop type shit

there is gonna be some autotune shit y'all will hate but there will be some of the best hip hop on this album too IMO

G

·
▲Special_K said:
UltraKid, you know what he means.
Seriously there's no Auto-Tune singing on Runaway...there was a disortion effect but no Auto-Tune...that was the same effect you heard on Kanye's Christian Dior Denim Flow verse....

·
Registered
659 Posts
i think kanye is bringing thast old school hip hop but with his own little flavor and runaway really wasnt that type of classic hip hop but we can't just base the album off the single

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
▲Special_K said:
so then who do you listen to currently in the game?
Blu, Ab-Soul, Charles Hamilton, U-N-I, J.Cole, Andy Allo, Fashawn, The Nice Guys, Pugs Atomz, Esso, and the list goes on.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
UltraKid said:
What Auto-Tune singing????
LITW, and the new version of Runaway might have it...and the GQ magazine says Ye still uses it on the album to show he doesnt care what Jay-Z thinks about autotune.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
School Spirit said:
i think kanye is bringing thast old school hip hop but with his own little flavor and runaway really wasnt that type of classic hip hop but we can't just base the album off the single
not finished yet tho bro so dont judege.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.