Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this negativity because of what?

When i listen to this, i'm amazed. I can't believe he pulled this off. can't wait for my explicit  deluxe version to come in the mail. He is so lyrical, the beats are, by far, the best of the year, and possibly the best of the past 10 years in the hip hop world. im ashamed that his own fans are disappointed...Im living a hell of a life right now and none of yall can stop his flow or even get near the dope jet that he's flying with THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR....tell your friends, dogs, grandma, tell everybody to buy this

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
lol 2 threads don't really equal negativity - from the looks of it most people love it, it's just people pay more attention too the controversial topics lol

and ya deff, fucking love this !

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Szohr said:
lol 2 threads don't really equal negativity - from the looks of it most people love it, it's just people pay more attention too the controversial topics lol

and ya deff, fucking love this !
yeah im def...im the dopest and u cant stop this...blame it on the ye ye ye ye ye yeezy ish

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
When Hell of a Life changed on 4:02 i nearly jizzed in my pants. THIS IS THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR NO DOUBT.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Haven't heard the whole album, I'm waiting for the the explicit version But, I head Dark Fantasy and OMGGG OMG, probably my favorite track of the year

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chris rock's conversation on blame game=best conversation i heard all year

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Surafel said:
When Hell of a Live changed on 4:02 i nearly jizzed in my pants. THIS IS THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR NO DOUBT.
i loved that....i am iron man

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pmoods said:
Album of the decade im sayin
album of the past ten years?
no...
album of the past 5 years?
yes
best hip hop album of the past 10 years

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
BcB said:
All this negativity because of what?

When i listen to this, i'm amazed. I can't believe he pulled this off. can't wait for my explicit  deluxe version to come in the mail. He is so lyrical, the beats are, by far, the best of the year, and possibly the best of the past 10 years in the hip hop world. im ashamed that his own fans are disappointed...Im living a hell of a life right now and none of yall can stop his flow or even get near the dope jet that he's flying with THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR....tell your friends, dogs, grandma, tell everybody to buy this
Question: Where did u order this? The Deluxe version?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts