Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Ok can does anyone have a link to the 30 minute version of FSMH where it had an eerie atmosphere and had the beautiful morning parts but also had heavy synths and bass come in at some parts. Does anyone have that version? It would be greatly appreciated. It was the live stream started where it was just a picture of the sunrise

·
Registered
115 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:
Ok can does anyone have a link to the 30 minute version of FSMH where it had an eerie atmosphere and had the beautiful morning parts but also had heavy synths and bass come in at some parts. Does anyone have that version? It would be greatly appreciated. It was the live stream started where it was just a picture of the sunrise
I would love to have that version as well

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:

·
Banned
7,427 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:
if anybody still has this I just want you to know that my pms are never closed bc for why?

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:
found it but I'm pretty sure i'll get banned if I post

41 - 60 of 60 Posts