Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how long it is away but if this were to take off I don't think I would use it. In my opinion seemingly eliminating the hard drive would not end well. Plus I don't really want all of my information stored in the Google "cloud". :ohno:

Thoughts ? Opinions ?

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
It'd be great for a netbook, but I use my PC for way too much shit to set it to just an internet browser lol.

Btw the internet "cloud" is way more secure than your harddrive is. Do you ever have to worry about losing an E-Mail? or your E-Mail provider's website suddenly crashing and losing all of your E-mails? No. You have to constantly backup things on your harddrive and worry about them getting lost and shit though.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be sweet for netbooks/tablets and anyone who just wants the internet experience.Also, I do see the potential with being able to solely own a type of tablet and not have to worry about the size of its hard drive, which we would free up potential for other advances in the system. I'm just paranoid about Google having all of my stuff  :dno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts